2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

Temme

looking at Lloyd's numbers PRE-EIHL and now poast EIHL, and also his final season with Belfast, i'm sure many would be disappointed if he returns as he looks to be on the decline.

I'd love to see him there personally, every time he is on the ice he is the focal point & always provides great entertainment, and hits pound for pound harder than pretty much everyone i've ever seen. And elbows/slew's quite well too.

very entertaining player and a joy to watch.

Szwez much the same, i think he is past his 2x 30 goal EIHL best performances but he could certainly still contribute.

JC23

Keefe said on his tweet that it's someone who has played for giants before - so it can't be our a hoth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not quite, says he's played in Belfast before, but not for them. But it also says played there two years ago.

I don't think is Lloyd anymore. I'm now hearing it's someone who has a name Giants fans will know on their jersey, and also hearing the name Murphy. No idea who, but maybe an NCAA player?

Not quite, says he's played in Belfast before, but not for them. But it also says played there two years ago.

I don't think is Lloyd anymore. I'm now hearing it's someone who has a name Giants fans will know on their jersey, and also hearing the name Murphy. No idea who, but maybe an NCAA player?
True... a tweet from an hour ago says this is a NEW player to Belfast, but has played in Belfast 2 years ago. So probably an NCAA guy. Still can't be our A Hoth though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Temme

At 24 and the rate he was producing in the AHL i'm surprised he is even in Europe. Too good to be bounding about the lower rungs in my eyes and definitely not a player that should be in the EIHL until he is well into the decline.

in 15/16 he would have been in his last NHL training camp, so to go from there to EIHL within Months is a pretty sharp reality check!!

Get over to the AHL/KHL/SHL and wait for the show to come calling.