3rd August

AJ73

I’m just lost for words and thoughts on that decision…
I mean as a logo - it’s ok - bland, generic and quite ‘corporate’ looking. But of all the things to change - I would have said the logo and brand we already had was strong.

The_Stick_

i can understand why the wanted a re fresh it’s become a common theme for sports teams to go with a simpler looking logo (Man City, Juventus and Seattle Kraken being a few off the top of my head) but they got it all wrong with this.

My favourite logo has always been the original green diamond, I even have it as a tattoo.
Personally I hate the "straining on the bog" logo, it is a mess and I have been waiting a long time for a change.
This new logo is big improvement.

MA18

What an absolute disaster that logo and launch has been!

Could understand if fans were asking for change but if it ain’t broke…

My daughter has a wall full of jerseys, says she won’t be asking for a new one this season.
I normally buy the odd hat or Tee but given it looks like a child has drawn it I won’t be buying anymore.

I’d like to know the reasoning behind it.
Massively dropped the ball.

Could have gone for the pitchfork on one the jerseys as an alternative.

Though me and the guys I watch with disagree on whether or not that’s good or bad.

At least we can expand to Barbados with the trident, they’re bound to lap it up.

tim78

Reminds me to much of the Basingstoke Bisons.

Though If we put up 4 new banners next Sept with the new logo then it's just new history! and in the future it can always revert back.