A little Cardiff Devils Sweetener

Thread starter #1
As some of you will know, I'm a longstanding fan who was away for a while but is back, back, back and loving my hockey again.

Brought my wife along to the Blaze game over Christmas and now she's hooked as well, so we've decided to start sponsoring the Devils for the remainder of this season and hopefully for seasons to come. Firstly, it must be said that the current regime have put an amazing corporate environment together that will attract more people from the business community and we're really pleased to have bought into the structure from an early point.

Those at the game on Sunday will have seen our "sweets to your seat" giveaway, won by Megan, and this will continue for every game for the remainder of this season (and hopefully into the future). With a view to building our relationship with The Devils and their fans we are offering a discount to all Devils fans through our online shop of 10% off all purchases. The website shop is at www.ellarileysweets.com/shop and if you put devils10 into the coupon box you'll receive 10% off your order.

I have said to the club that I am a fan first and a sponsor second but I really believe in this entire management team that is place at the Devils at the moment and we're happy to align our brand with and put our money into the club. You'll see our branding proudly standing in front of block 5.

Despite the current blip it's been 20 years since I've been this proud to call the Devils "my team" and I'm looking forward to a long working partnership with them. BTW, I get no say on which seats the sweets get awarded to, you'll have to take that up with Taz himself.

DevilDom

That's great news. I'm glad to hear sponsors are being attracted back and are being treated the way they should be.

I also look forward to receiving my sweets sometime soon (Block 3 G3) !

:twisted:

Yeah Are u sure you want advertising on this impartial forum mods?..advertising should be kept to main Devils page not here IMO..unless this forums being paid for such advertisements?

Have Hope#35

Amazepux said:
Yeah Are u sure you want advertising on this impartial forum mods?..advertising should be kept to main Devils page not here IMO..unless this forums being paid for such advertisements?
Haven't you got more important things to worry about!?

James

Administrator
I got my company to sponsor the Devils a few years ago and it wasn't a great experience by any means. Happy to hear things have changed.

Thread starter #6
Not sure how it was but I've sponsored a number of sports teams before, primarily rugby league, and this is by the best set up. Really pleased with everything so far

dave

StevenBletsoe said:
Not sure how it was but I've sponsored a number of sports teams before, primarily rugby league, and this is by the best set up. Really pleased with everything so far

It is great to hear.. Just ordered some things for the office!! the basket was very tempting by the DJ booth!!!

Chris

Administrator
Amazepux said:
:WALLY

I don't think any of us could care less what you think.

If the sponsors of the Devils have something that can help/be of benefit to the fans then they can post on here.

Skippy

Chris said:
Amazepux said:

If the sponsors of the Devils have something that can help/be of benefit to the fans then they can post on here.
I could care less.. but not much less

Gough60

Amazepux said:
Amazebore. dont the flyers have a fan forum?
you seem to spend more time on ours than many of our regular posters.
Some of your posts (like the one above) are just garbage. Only sorry we not at the ice hockey mecca that is Kirkcaldy for our triple header.
Kirkcaldy, only famous for Jocky Wilson. :lol:
Back on topic:- what about sweets (pizza even) for those who stand :D

Ffil06 said:
Amazepux said:
Amazebore. dont the flyers have a fan forum?
you seem to spend more time on ours than many of our regular posters.
Some of your posts (like the one above) are just garbage. Only sorry we not at the ice hockey mecca that is Kirkcaldy for our triple header.
Kirkcaldy, only famous for Jocky Wilson. :lol:
Back on topic:- what about sweets (pizza even) for those who stand :D
+1

Out of interest do you go on every other clubs websites and bore the death out of there fans too?? Fed up of your constant negative posts, I come on here to read posts about my club, with opinions and discussions provided by true Devils fans, if I wanted to read about Tommy Muir or Fife Flyers i would read there forum, but to be completely honest I couldn't care less. There are plenty of fans from other clubs who post on here that add worthy comments to debates, maybe you could learn from them if you have to continue posting.

StevenBletsoe Sorry for the above negative post on your thread but fed up of certain individuals continually putting negative posts on what is positive news.

Well done to you, your wife and company for sponsoring the Cardiff Devils, hopefully it will be an arrangement which works well for all involved

Chris said:
Amazepux said:

Its just an opinion..surely thats what forums are about?
This post was brought to you by 'Dot.com'
:D

Have Hope#35

Amazepux said:
Chris said:
Amazepux said:

Its just an opinion..surely thats what forums are about?
This post was brought to you by 'Dot.com'
:D
Go to bed! :shock:

voth26

SPEEDACE said:
StevenBletsoe Sorry for the above negative post on your thread but fed up of certain individuals continually putting negative posts on what is positive news.

Well done to you, your wife and company for sponsoring the Cardiff Devils, hopefully it will be an arrangement which works well for all involved
+1 also can't we stop numpties like our fife friend posting the rubbish they do on OUR forum???

Its a crime now to have an opinion now is it? I personally dont like blatant free advertising on these types of forums..not just on this one..Im sure the OP is aware some people may share my view.

Sheincar

Amazepux said:
Its a crime now to have an opinion now is it? I personally dont like blatant free advertising on these types of forums..not just on this one..Im sure the OP is aware some people may share my view.
If you don't like the way this forum is run then stay off it!!