ALL SOLD Game worn jerseys inc Legendary Doug McEwen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
ALL NOW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
NEW LISTING TO FOLLOW WITH MORE JERSEYS

5 different jerseys all for sale - pics are numbered as per listing below. Will post - buyer covers postage costs and required insurances.
Bought in auctions, won in raffles etc.

1. Signed Jonathon Phillips Game Worn Jersey £150 - reduced to £100
2. Red Ian McIntyre Game Worn Jersey £150 - reduced to £100 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
5. Jason Stone Match Worn Jersey £150 - reduced to £100
6. Doug McEwen signed game worn jersey, never washed game - its stained with blood sweat and tears as you can see from photos, from his final game before retirement. Won in raffle at end of game & presentation on the ice. £350 - reduced to £200
7. Alan Schuler signed "to my no.1 fan" Game Worn Assistant Captain Jersey £220 (i paid FAR more than this at auction!!) - reduced to £120

Attachments

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Dougies final game for the Devils was a play off final game in Nottingham, and it was a red shirt sponsored by Thomson travel.

Kevlar68

Thanks. Yeah, really difficult these days with shirt prices. I think people aren't as quick to pay the 200 plus mark anymore, even league winning game worn shirts struggle to sell for more than 200. I keep an eye out on shirts for sale and see the prices but thanks for update.

Chris

Administrator
@Wannabe2 you've given them all of 3 hours to respond.

I understand you're not happy about the result, but being a bit more friendly might be a better option at this point for getting what you want, especially after asking them to reduce their prices.

Otherwise, take it to PM and speak to them there.

Thread starter #18
Ok so I don’t get any notifications about messages or forum replies so I am sorry for not being quick to respond. Will answer everything now bear with me.

Thread starter #20
@Wannabe2 you've given them all of 3 hours to respond.

I understand you're not happy about the result, but being a bit more friendly might be a better option at this point for getting what you want, especially after asking them to reduce their prices.

Otherwise, take it to PM and speak to them there.
Thanks Chris, I set it to get emails when I have messages or replies but the don’t come through! All I can do is log in once a day to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.