All time most hated Steeler

block11 said:
For me it has to be Ashley Tait, hated him when he was a Chav too
Me too, I had a mouthful from him when he was a panther, I've hated him ever since, can't believe they make a helmet big enough for his head! his brother is lovely though

Martynwo said:
Tommy "the Plonker" Plommer.
If you saw it, how can you ever forget "that" mid-ice hit by Dougie "Heads up Plommer" :lol: .

Was it Blazer, during the commentry, who said that there were a few players wanting to do that for a while.

I would have liked Cranson to play for us he was Vez style.
I remember that, it was fantastic

Wannabe2

Martynwo said:
If you saw it, how can you ever forget "that" mid-ice hit by Dougie "Heads up Plommer" :lol: .

Was it Blazer, during the commentry, who said that there were a few players wanting to do that for a while.

It was Rocky Sagunik doing the commentry, and he was spot on. Everyone wanted to see Plommer cop it, but no one thought it was going to be as good as it turned out, one of the hits of the century. (THE DUKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE PUKE,) WAS HIT BY A RUNAWAY TRAIN WITH THE NUMBER 7 ON ITS BACK. God gave us what we wanted, and by christ it was just what the doctor ordered.

Tony

Given that "that hit" took place about 8 feet away from me, I'm going to go with Peron.

And that's some achievement to beat the likes of Kelland, Plommer et al

Tony said:
Given that "that hit" took place about 8 feet away from me, I'm going to go with Peron.

And that's some achievement to beat the likes of Kelland, Plommer et al
Yes in terms of seriousness I would agree with you, it was disgusting, I have watched in dvd many times and still can't get over how bad it was, didn't hear any sqeeling then did we :evil:

I'm going to with Mike Peron

Pretty much thought he was the dirtiest player in the game

any chane of getting the clip of that hit online, I want to reminise!

Skippy

DevilDom said:
Just realised this thread was started in 2008!
Took me a while to spot as well.. sat there trying to work out how I'd missed five pages of posts.

Its Steeler Dan for me.. he always looks to smug :D

D

Deleted member 1337

skippy said:
DevilDom said:
Just realised this thread was started in 2008!
Took me a while to spot as well.. sat there trying to work out how I'd missed five pages of posts.

Its Steeler Dan for me.. he always looks to smug :D
lol :lol:

Wannabe2

Martynwo said:

Come on Martyn it was Rocky Saguinuk who made that so very true comment, Tommy the Duke Plommer was also my all time hated steeler, he was a first class prat, and that hit by God on him was so very special.

DevilDom

As I didn't post last time mine would be:

Jody Lehman - because he was so good but what a ****
Neil Clarke - because of his antics last year
Andrew Sharpe - what a muppett

All relatively recent buts that because i've only been watching for 4 years.

Mike Peron - Loved to start trouble and then hide behind team mates or officials.
Ryan Finnerty - Great Agitator that's why i dislike him, but would love him in my team.
Mike Ware - Just for his rivalry with Paxton...