An evening with Dave Simms

wildthing74

Tyke Devil said:
Should I assume this evening would be rated as an "18"... Adults only.

Only referring to the type of language that might be used of course :) and therefore would not be suitable for "Mini Tyke Devil"?

Yes this will be aimed at adults only but I guess its down to discretion as a parent.We won't be saying no children as I don't expect it to get too heated but I guess depends how the night goes?

ASHIPP said:
Spearsy said:
DevilDom said:
Really torn on this. Whilst I can't stand the man I can see both sides of the argument and think it could be a great way to make some money for the DCF.

One side of me says I don't want to give the man the attention he so craves whilst the other says go down and give him some stick for all the crap he has said about the Devils, our fans and Welsh people in general over the years I've been watching.
Exactly the same for me but i think i will give the chap a chance whats the worst that can happen ??

Like him or loathe him you cannot take away the fact that he is prepared to be shot at. Also, he is doing this to raise funds for the DCF. If you what to see the DCF in action go along to the U18s game against Bracknell on Sat. 17th and you will be surprised to see the level of skill and intensity. Some of these players may well be Devils players of the future. And you do not have to pay to watch the game, so any funds raised for these players are important. My family will go to hear him with an open mind, but more importantly it is raising funds for junior development.

ASHIPP

Only need to look at Simmsey Twitter to see the positive response he gets from people who have attended those `Evenings with....`. Obviously plenty of folks enjoy them.

Bit worrying though when you read comments like `Great evening Dave, some fantastic stories......you definitely bleed teal and orange´ :shock:

Wannabe2

ASHIPP said:
Only need to look at Simmsey Twitter to see the positive response he gets from people who have attended those `Evenings with....`. Obviously plenty of folks enjoy them.

Bit worrying though when you read comments like `Great evening Dave, some fantastic stories......you definitely bleed teal and orange´ :shock:
Pound to a pinch of whatever the tweets are from Steelers fans in disguise, it sure aint for me, watching him destroy the only hockey prog on the box, is enough for me.