An interesting read on mosey

Gavevs88

I really don't think Brandt will have signed for Belfast. They showed last year their recruiting power. No offence to Brandt but both us and Belfast can do a lot better.

Wannabe2

I really don't think Brandt will have signed for Belfast. They showed last year their recruiting power. No offence to Brandt but both us and Belfast can do a lot better.
We and others can do a lot better than most of last years players,but at what cost it’s not just a case of saying we can do better. If Brandt was on a very good wage then that’s one thing, but if he is purely a budget player then that’s another issue. He is a very very popular player for Cardiff, as fans love to watch players with passion, grit, honesty and entertainment, Brandt was never signed to score a ton of goals, or assists he was signed to play a certain role, and he does that very well and fans love him for it, certain pegs fit certain holes ,and Brandt could be welsh born and welsh bred such is his passion for our shirt. If every team had a Riley Brandt this league would be far more entertaining. He would be one of my first signings without a shadow of a doubt.

Rempel16

Alternative theory on Steve King’s ‘like’…

The Devils have given out deliberate false info to see where the rumour leak is, and it’s just been found. Steve’s like is the acknowledgment of finding it.

Alternative theory on Steve King’s ‘like’…

The Devils have given out deliberate false info to see where the rumour leak is, and it’s just been found. Steve’s like is the acknowledgment of finding it.
Possibly, I am way down the pecking order of finding out but our guy has links to bownsy

GAVIN

My apologies, folks. I just read this page and was confused about the Steve King “Like”. then I go up and see that somehow I did! I honestly have no idea how that happened other than to blame my fat fingers. Completely unintentional.
So is that is a yes he is staying or are you going to keep us in suspense... please make us family happy?

Rempel16

My apologies, folks. I just read this page and was confused about the Steve King “Like”. then I go up and see that somehow I did! I honestly have no idea how that happened other than to blame my fat fingers. Completely unintentional.
Cheers Steve, blows my theory out of the water.

And back to the rumour. Might be mileage in this one then, would be a shame to lose our two time fan favourite.

PR’s team of course, and he may not want Brandt, however this is one guy that I’m convinced that has an offensive upside waiting to be unlocked. Still holding hope that he’s on the 23/24 roster.

Pembo

Cheers Steve, blows my theory out of the water.

And back to the rumour. Might be mileage in this one then, would be a shame to lose our two time fan favourite.

PR’s team of course, and he may not want Brandt, however this is one guy that I’m convinced that has an offensive upside waiting to be unlocked. Still holding hope that he’s on the 23/24 roster.
Responding to the theory with an “oops I accidentally liked it!” is exactly the sort of thing you’d say if you were trying to catch the leaker through the inferno. Confirms Steve King is playing 4D chess with the forum and winning. Theory confirmed Rempel16, exemplary work! :D

voth26

We should be looking at better players than Pietroniro, I’m sorry.
Your right we should be but mosey isn't the answer to that question. He was offered a contract but couldn't be arsed to contact the Devil's back by his own admission, now we have a coach he likes mosey potentially wants to play in a devil's shirt again. Thanks but no thanks if we don't sign a better calibre of player then I'd prefer to bring Chad back

lloyd_jeff

I think we need some perspective, players are not fans, the relationship is completely different. They’re employees and just as in other walks of life will pick and choose their employer based on lots of factors, most to do with furthering their careers.