and Coventry lose as well!

Finny

Hutchins with the winning goal! :lol:

Apparently the Blaze missed a penalty shot with 10 seconds to go too!!!!!

DevilDom

Thread starter #3
Finny said:
Hutchins with the winning goal! :lol:

Apparently the Blaze missed a penalty shot with 10 seconds to go too!!!!!
:lol:

So they do award penalties in this league then? Just not to the Devils I guess!
:?

Title race certainly isn't over but the Blaze will be out of it unless we dramatically improve. We've been lucky to pick up recent wins against Newcastle and Hull despite poor performances so I dread to see us against a half decent team.

As said before, this isn't a strong Blaze team like the previous 3 title winning teams have been and have been there for the taking .. just Nottingham, Belfast, Sheffield and Cardiff haven't been good enough to take advantage yet.

J.B said:
Title race certainly isn't over but the Blaze will be out of it unless we dramatically improve. We've been lucky to pick up recent wins against Newcastle and Hull despite poor performances so I dread to see us against a half decent team.

As said before, this isn't a strong Blaze team like the previous 3 title winning teams have been and have been there for the taking .. just Nottingham, Belfast, Sheffield and Cardiff haven't been good enough to take advantage yet.
all i read was blah blah blah blah blah

because he always tries to make out that the blaze team arent very good and manage to pull of wins with there amazing strength or some nonsense like that. Its getting pretty boring, i probably shouldnt have responded like that so i apologise for that, im just so damn happy about the devils getting through to the final :lol:

Wannabe2

nmase20 said:
because he always tries to make out that the blaze team arent very good and manage to pull of wins with there amazing strength or some nonsense like that. Its getting pretty boring, i probably shouldnt have responded like that so i apologise for that, im just so damn happy about the devils getting through to the final :lol:
And thats all that matters. ;)

voth26

In response to jb's post the devils have taken advantage, in the last two games at the tent we've beaten the blaze, and voth has beaten campbell :lol: :lol: (had to get that in)and i fully expect us to beat them again on sat night, but we cant be complacent and have to show the same work ethic as we have in the last 3 home games ie big hits from the start and dont give them time and try and stay out the box!! do this and it equals another devils win simples