Andersson released

shame we never got to see the best of him, he looked like a solid player. Looks like a difference in Andersson's expectations of when he can return and medical opinion. It's quite a nice situation to be in when you compare it to past seasons when we have had to have players playing through injury as we can't afford to replace them.

Koop11

I real shame as I thought Likit really looked good out there in the short spell we had him. Very unfortunate for him to sustain and injury so early on in the season. As we all knew though, with Tyson coming in it was only a matter of time.

All the best Likit. Thank you for your effort.

Is this s sign our new forward could be in sooner rather than later…?

I feel quite sorry for Likit to be honest, he impressed me what i saw of him, he looked a very decent D, he obviously didn't want to leave as we know he liked it here. Quite gutted TBH but whith Teplitsky coming back the writing was on the wall, good luck Likit...... :(

Chris

Administrator
Think Likit was doomed the moment he refused to listen to the clubs medical people. After all the money they've received/put in with sponsorship and whatnot, doesn't seem the smartest of moves.

Chris.

Kipper

He can have no complaints at all.He ignored medical advice from people who had examoned him and preferred to take advice from a doctor in Sweden who hadn't examined him.. You can't fault the club for looking after his medical needs.Likit chose to ignore it and the club had no option. Many hockey players could only dream of being provided with such prompt diagnosis and treatment.

Kipper said:
He can have no complaints at all.He ignored medical advice from people who had examoned him and preferred to take advice from a doctor in Sweden who hadn't examined him.. You can't fault the club for looking after his medical needs.Likit chose to ignore it and the club had no option. Many hockey players could only dream of being provided with such prompt diagnosis and treatment.
I know what your saying, i think Likit was digging his heels, but you can't blame him for that.

I don't know about digging his heels in, but from personal experience, if you get two opinions on anything medical you naturally go for the best scenario. Nobody wants to tell their boss they wont be in work for sixteen weeks after being employed for about five. As has been said, with rumours of Tyson coming back in Likit would have convinced himself he could be back in four weeks, whether he could have remains to be seen. Good luck to him though and here's hoping his shoulder does heal sooner rather than later and he finds another team.