another questionaire/survey

Thread starter #1
The survey is looking at the addictive nature of being a sports fan and how it impacts on peoples lives. We are also particularly interested in looking at how important being a supporter is to people and how their behaviours change during the summer break.

Link removed as broker correct link further down

please take some time to fill this out for a buddy of mine

D

Deleted member 1337

Link not working maccab5 sorry could be out of date link or wrong address but not working is a defo

Did the survey - was this supposed to be a bit tounge in cheek or something. I'd be quite concerned if anyone would tick most of the boxes towards the end. Personally I would go as far as miss an evening out with friends / work colleagues / miss the odd birthday if it's not a "special one" or immediate family - but wouldn't go as far as what some of them suggest!

Found some of the other questions a bit bizarre - does anyone really think about their team that much. Admittedly, I check the-inferno a couple of times a day and post occasionally but I'd probably say it adds up to about 30 minutes a day... if that - so about 2% of my time. I think anyone more than 20% is a bit fanatical.