Another signing

jenks33

Mosey’s Mrs started following the devils on twitter today so I assume the 7pm announcement will be Mosey. What’s the 3pm (Devils replying to Steelers) tweet all about though? An inside joke maybe? Is Dave Simms still in charge of Steelers twitter?

Pembo

Feel a bit Meh if it’s Mosey. Nice guy but Injuries are definitely an issue and initially talk was about getting a younger faster team, especially if we’re doing conti-cup likely to be an attritional season and Elite league rosters are already more limited than other euro leagues. Do we really want to be bringing in guys with known injury issues? He still counts as an import despite playing for GB.

Devils86

Mosey’s Mrs started following the devils on twitter today so I assume the 7pm announcement will be Mosey. What’s the 3pm (Devils replying to Steelers) tweet all about though? An inside joke maybe? Is Dave Simms still in charge of Steelers twitter?
For those not on twitter the 3pm tweet was not an additional signing but instead was confirmation that the 7pm signing does not have the initials EM.

jenks33

I wouldn’t be disappointed to see Dixon centreing the third line with Waller and A.N. Other.

Pete Russell did say he wants a younger roster next season tho…

august04 2.0

I’d be quite happy with Dixon back as long as he's on an appropriate line. if he’s on the third line, then great - we'll be very deep at centre and in the face off circle.

hip check

I wouldn’t be disappointed to see Dixon centreing the third line with Waller and A.N. Other.

Pete Russell did say he wants a younger roster next season tho…
We were supposed to be bigger and heavier last season according to our incoming coach, but ...some of the bigger heavier players performed like lightweights on a regular basis.

Pleximan

Mark Richardson began his career as a forward with the Devils, he moved to Nottingham Panthers for a few years in the 00's where Corey Neilson converted him to a Defencemen, I beleive it was Gerad Adams who brought him back to Cardiff where his defenceman capabilities flourished.

ASHIPP

Just have a feeling its going to be a British player. Two import forwards already announced. How about a British defenceman (also our Captain) tonight?

Richie played for Panthers and earlier on the Basingstoke Bison previously of EIHL in addition to his Devils' career.