As a New Fan

Thread starter #1
I have to say how amazing its been coming to watch the Devils and how welcoming everyone I've spoken to has been. It seems it runs through the whole club with the players being so fantastic tonight when speaking to them.

Thank you Devils!

Thread starter #3
already have, a few more enjoyed their first game last night and have already decided to come to the next game.

Lee92 said:
I have to say how amazing its been coming to watch the Devils and how welcoming everyone I've spoken to has been. It seems it runs through the whole club with the players being so fantastic tonight when speaking to them.

Thank you Devils!

Enjoy the ride and make the allowance for your disposable income for years to come, you are now hooked so save up for away travel, play offs, jerseys and the large amount of alcohol you will consume whilst being a part of the Red Army

Wannabe2

That's it Lee, your body and soul now believes to the Devil himself, there's no going back now Boyo, you now have 2,000 new relatives and your weekends will change forever. Mind you it has it's positives , however old you may be, and I am ancient, for a few hours on matchnight you will feel 18, and nothing else on this planet of ours will give you that feeling. So welcome to the fold cousin, enjoy the ride as no fairground ride will replicate this journey.have a great Xmas.

voth26

As has been said your soul and everything else that goes with belongs to the devils and the red army :lol:, you will find you cant wait for the weekend to come,

Wagstaff

Good lord, the poor lads new to the sport and already you have adopted him! You haven't even asked what he is guilty of to asses whether he deserves such a punishment!

I can't welcome you to the Devils, but welcome to Hockey!

drainage

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Lee92 said:

Thank you Devils!

Enjoy the ride and make the allowance for your disposable income for years to come, you are now hooked so save up for away travel, play offs, jerseys and the large amount of alcohol you will consume whilst being a part of the Red Army
Next step away travel ...start slowly with an away trip to Coventry build up to triple header in Scotland ! It's a killer on the liver but amazing fun! Any trip with an overnight stay is always a trip and a half! Welcome to the Red Army .....you are going to have a blast!

Thread starter #9
drainage said:
jodysstillagirlsname said:
Lee92 said:

Thank you Devils!

Next step away travel ...start slowly with an away trip to Coventry build up to triple header in Scotland ! It's a killer on the liver but amazing fun! Any trip with an overnight stay is always a trip and a half! Welcome to the Red Army .....you are going to have a blast!
Well going up to Cov on boxing day so really can't wait for that. more excited about that than Xmas. If i'm off work, i'll do my best to get to any away game.
Hockey has got me now, staying up until silly hours watching NHL game centre, getting all the hockey in that i can.