Ask The Club - Season Tickets

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Following on from the Season Ticket thread, with next years information now released, there seems to be a number of questions arising about payment ect. If you have any direct questions pertaining to tickets for next year put them down here. Please phrase all posts in the manner of a question and not respond directly to a comment unless its to further expand on the question. Chatter will be deleted. I'll ensure the club get the questions and we can hopefully get some good answers. Questions will be passed to the club Friday morning.

ta
J

Gaz G

Why has the price gone up and why have they lowered the age that you have to pay for children to 3?
What incentives with the price increase do we get, as apart from having a seat for every game this year I've had nothing of any use?

algo

With the play off format changing next year we will have 2 or 3 home games in the play offs will season ticket holders get these play off tickets and any cup games at a reduced rate (lower than the pre-booked rate)

Please could you tell us why we have to pay an extra 5% on top of the season ticket price if we want to pay by direct debit as we never paid this last season.

puckbunny66 said:
Please could you tell us why we have to pay an extra 5% on top of the season ticket price if we want to pay by direct debit as we never paid this last season.

I've already asked this when I phoned the office, the reply was, due to the big mess last season they have had to employ more staff this time around so the mess wont happen again, please re ask this question, if the answer is the same we could say that they are being consistant this time !!

Puckaholic said:
puckbunny66 said:

I've already asked this when I phoned the office, the reply was, due to the big mess last season they have had to employ more staff this time around so the mess wont happen again, please re ask this question, if the answer is the same we could say that they are being consistant this time !!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Perhaps they should have got rid of the person who cocked it up in the first place, after all it isn’t rocket science!

Perhaps they should have got rid of the person who cocked it up in the first place, after all it isn’t rocket science!
Yes agree, and not mislay the original form that was handed in with personal details on :shock:

Thats like how many people does it take to change a light bulb ! you crack me up phil !

phil PLT said:
Puckaholic said:
puckbunny66 said:

They did, they got the royal boot !!

James

Administrator
Thread starter #15
Thanks for the questions guys. I will pass them onto the club and if they aren't answered by Shannon at lunchtime they will get answers as soon as possible (it will probably take a few days as there is lots of end of season organisation going on). If anyone thinks of anything else in the meantime, drop me a PM and I'll squeeze them in on the end.