Away fans seating

Thread starter #1
Just a quick one folks. Coming down for the Fife game at the end of October, first trip to the BBT. I'm going to buy tickets online, which block do the away fans sit in? I've been told it's block one but just thought I'd confirm it with Cardiff fans.

Thanks.

TheStub

Yes, the numbering runs left to right, so for that block seat A1 would be the closest to centre ice.

I'd sit towards the back of the block as you can, as close to block 2 as you can. Being stood at seat one on the back row would probably be the best view...

...and we wonder why the atmosphere is awful ;)

Thread starter #7
TheStub said:
Yes, the numbering runs left to right, so for that block seat A1 would be the closest to centre ice.

I'd sit towards the back of the block as you can, as close to block 2 as you can. Being stood at seat one on the back row would probably be the best view...

...and we wonder why the atmosphere is awful ;)
Thanks. I'm assuming that's because the railings for the stairs etc get in the way when you sit further down?

TheStub

That's the one.

I used to stand (before I moved to Lincoln) at the very end of the back row of block 2 (closest to the away fans). That gave me the best view of the ice surface. Even then there are some nasty blind spots.

I miss chatting to away fans week in, week out.