BBC Face off programme

Eagles8

Thread starter #1
Just managed to get hold of the book, 'Funny when you win everything', and it brought back memories of watching the BBC's face off programme. I didnt video them, but wish I had.

The series run 22 programmes through the 91/92, 92/93 and 93/94 seasons.

Bit of a long shot this, but does anyone have copies of these programmes they could put on disc for me? I would be happy to reiembuse them for their time and discs, it would give me something to watch through the summer and bring back memories.

Any help is appreciated.

wildthing74

I got them all on VHS among many other games off BBC,Sky etc all stuck in my garage.If anybody knows or can get them onto disc they are welcome to take them away and copy them.
If only DVD was around then.

Eagles8

Thread starter #5
Thanks all, Noisy Girl, if you get your hubby to do a copy let me know

Wildthing 74, many thanks would love to borrow them from you, if I could copy them I can then pass them onto Wannabe? If you want copies let me know and I will get you DVD copies as a thank you.

Wannabe, if you want to borrow them can I have them first to do copies please?

wildthing74

They are perfect condition Glynne.I have not watched them for quite a few years due to them being on VHS.I think I have them all and all were listed at the time but not sure if in order as I have loads of other old hockey vids in the box too.
I sent you a PM about collecting them.Is it ok to leave it a week or so as my dad died Saturday and am knee deep in funeral arrangements.
I will try and catch you on Sunday or leave a message with Gagsy if I miss you.
Cheers

Johnathan

drainage

Just a thought but why dont you list whats avaliable and take orders ?? Id love to see some of the old footage happy to pay for the discs too and postage !! :D