Belfast v Sheffield game 1 16/3/2012

Goes to show the character of this years team, we needed a big performance and they put one of their best showing of the season in front of 7000 fans ..

Giants this year had a squad full of guys who gave 100% every shift, they played with an edge and were also very skilful, but what I liked most about this team is they played for one another.. What can i say '' This really was the year''

wildthing74 said:
Congratulations to your boys Tony.By far the best team I've seen this year and thank god it wasn't them again.
Cheers... about time we won it again... We finished a point behind the winners in 06/07 09/10 and 10/11.. :)

chris592

ledgend777 said:
According to Elite league website that was their 15th consecutive league win. Anyone else worried about our record be beaten!?

What was your record, 21? considering there is only 2 games left of the season, I think that's safe.

Anyway we deserved this, our form this year has been fantastic cant recall us having a blip or run of bad form all year. Our away record is simply amazing, only losing 1 game in regulation on the road, that's insane.

Party tonight at the O.. woohoooo.

osh said:
Spearsy said:
Well done for buying the league..................

Sour grapes and way below the belt. Congrats to Belfast, wish it were us !!
Sour grapes ? No
Wish it was us ? yes
I would have been daft to think we would have a chance a the title this year. Belfast have bought the title and Sheffield did try this option as well, You could probably say Nott's as well. It will catch them out eventually so I hope they enjoy it while they can .......... The wheels will come off eventually and those who have been running to there means will reap the benefit ........

ledgend777 said:
According to Elite league website that was their 15th consecutive league win. Anyone else worried about our record be beaten!?
Was your record not consecutive league and C.C wins with out defeat... We lost to the Panthers last 2 week twice in the C.C cup.. We have 15 league wins in a row but expect that to come to an end tonight due to the guys partying hard last night and early this morning.. :)

Ger-Devils

Tough one for me but with an Irish girlfriend who's a Giant and after watching them play a few times against other opposition, I've always been impressed with their play and the whole setup in the club.

Kelman can relax tonight and enjoy a beer.

Ger-Devils said:
Tough one for me but with an Irish girlfriend who's a Giant and after watching them play a few times against other opposition, I've always been impressed with their play and the whole setup in the club.

Thinly veiled ive got a girlfriend post imo

Devil_Bluebird said:
Ger-Devils said:

Thinly veiled ive got a girlfriend post imo
Nqat