Belfast v Sheffield

Wannabe2

Like a dick I paid for the webcast, and the camera work must be by a 5yr old it’s lousy, so will save me £15 tomorrow and a free webcast for this crap tonight.

ASHIPP

Steelers have been banged up with injuries lately but still scraping points even in overtime. They have lead the league for most of the season.
On balance would prefer the Steelers to win the League this year. I admire their Team despite some of the off ice personnel.
Giants have been building form over the last few weeks and are peaking at an ideal time.
The return double header in Sheffield will be interesting...home advantage always helps.
These 5 Steelers/Giants games are the League deciders

BostonBart22

wow well and truly stuffed and deserved, I hate fox after his comments after the devils humilation of his team, he wont give credit to belfast , it was 5 mistakes cost his team...

Diablo3

I think we absolutely have to beat Coventry on Sunday to give us a chance of finishing above the Steelers. I'd settle for that

Mazzoak

If the aim with this squad was to be top of everything this year we should be able to pull of both these games and remaining league games. Finish 2nd in the league, win the CC and play off’s, that’s a sweet end to this season. Fingers crossed.

Diablo3

If the aim with this squad was to be top of everything this year we should be able to pull of both these games and remaining league games. Finish 2nd in the league, win the CC and play off’s, that’s a sweet end to this season. Fingers crossed.
Stop teasing - you know I like it.

Rempel16

it wasn’t though. They aimed to lose every game and blame covid and brexit, which only affected wales.

Mazzoak

it wasn’t though. They aimed to lose every game and blame covid and brexit, which only affected wales.
That’s not what I’ve said those is it. What l said was and I’ll repeat for those who need to be reminded. This team was put together without the intention of winning the league. Anybody who believed this is a league winning team is either hockey stupid or just stupid. As Steve said it was a punt, a young inexperienced squad with the added factors or Covid and Brexit and a change in coach who’d never coached in this position or in the U.K.

pjj365

That’s not what I’ve said those is it. What l said was and I’ll repeat for those who need to be reminded. This team was put together without the intention of winning the league. Anybody who believed this is a league winning team is either hockey stupid or just stupid. As Steve said it was a punt, a young inexperienced squad with the added factors or Covid and Brexit and a change in coach who’d never coached in this position or in the U.K.
The contradiction here is that it might have been a punt etc. but that does not mean ambition was cast aside. There was every intent/desire to win the leauge but it was a punt etc.

Mazzoak

The contradiction here is that it might have been a punt etc. but that does not mean ambition was cast aside. There was every intent/desire to win the leauge but it was a punt etc.
It doesn't mean realistic ambition was there either. Anyway let’s move on as we’ve not won the league, so...........

according to the eihl gamesheet steelers are icing 20 players tonight,is that right?they are also carrying spare imports,i thought that wasn't allowed.they have two import goalies and only ice one per game unlike us who use up an import spot for a goalie on the bench.