Best fans in the EIHL

Thread starter #1
Just a quick comment that I have been thinking about over the last few weeks really. I am really proud to call myself a Cardiff Devils fan. No matter what happens we get behind our team. Last night Bownsy was, let's be honest having a shocker, but the fans still got behind him trying to pick him up. The BBT was the loudest I have ever heard it last night when we scored our third. The noise was unbelievable.

The main thing that has made me think how great our fans are though are the actions of others. A week last Wednesday we played steelers and we lost. But when the match was over and the mom presentation was being made the steelers fans booed us off the ice. They come to us on Saturday and we beat them. We clapped them off the ice. Last night after our loss panthers fans were stood in the BBT reception singing at the top of there voices we are top of the league. Please correct me if I am wrong but I can't imagine our supporters at an away match doing that. Just to rub it in.

All in all our fans are a different class and as I said at the start of the post it makes me proud to be a Devils fan.

jimmy snels

That noise in the third was unbelievable. Loudest I've heard it. If that doesn't inspire you what does hay!? Makes it all the more frustrating though when the team aren't up for it as much as the fans!

Probably the loudest the tent has ever been. Good to see the fans still in full voice right to the end. Compare that to the Panthers fans who were as quiet as church mice until they'd gone ahead !

Who are we.....

Sheincar

I found Panthers fans chanting whilst Ben was flat out on the ice, clearly injured, to be really disgusting. Totally classless.

Totally agree after reading comments such as this. So much for the ice hockey family. I notice she did retract it later, but only after a backlash!

@YOUNGFAN4 15h15 hours ago
@NPanthersBanter afraid no sympathy for Bowns. Twisted his blood kicking goal off again. Tut! Tut!

Fair play the noise in the 3rd was awesome...despite a few of our guys having a shocker. I wouldn't get too above ourselves though - we have our fair share of beauties from the times I have sat in different blocks.

Johnnybravo1927

I was talking after the game to 2 of the nottingham playes and the couldnt believe the noise we made and the atmosphere we create. Iwas reallly proud when they told me that. The relationship between players and fans at our club is superb and I doubt any other club has this same relationship

It is a privilege to be a Cardiff Devil. No one and I mean no one creates noise and generates support like us. Those Nottingham fans provably couldn't believe their ears when we cranked it up in the 3rd. :shock: