best seats in the new rink?

Thread starter #1
Hi all, I haven't been into the new arena yet. Hoping to get to this weekend's game but wondered what your views are on the seats. I understand there are different tiers, but I don't know which blocks are where in relation to the pen box and direction of play etc.

Any suggestions? Cheers!

Milky

If you are in block 19 (behind the penalty boxes) or the corresponding block the other side (behind the benches) the first few rows from the bottom won't be great for obvious reasons.

Anywhere else its perfect.

Electro

I've found the higher up is better in most of the rink, my preference is along the sides, l don't like being on the ends behind goals. I guess its subjective.

Definitely anything above row F in Blocks 8, 10, as a full players bench blocks the view in A-E of the far right/left corner.

I would say sit towards the back for a full view of the rink.

Matt

Watched the opening game, sat in block 19 behind the penalty seats, row C, was perfect view of the whole match, no complaints whatsoever!

I watched Sunday's game against Giants with a mate and we sat right at the front of block 7 (corner block). The view was really great apart from one thing.

When you'd look down the ice along the left side you looking through a lot of plexi and it's very difficult to see down properly. Other than that the view was really good.