Big Game Saturday - Big Crowd Too?

Finny

Thread starter #1
Just been looking at the online ticketing for Saturdays game, and it seems to be that there are a lot more tickets sold than we normally have for this time of the week?

Blocks 3, 12 and 13 aren't far off being sold out already.

Obviously we are on a good run at the moment which usually bring in more fans. Plus it's almost certainly the last time we will play the Blaze at home this season.

Would be great if we could get near a sell out for this game, two wins this weekend could put us back into the title race if other results go favourably too.

Are more people going than normal -or is it just a case of people having bought their tickets earlier than normal?

wildthing74

Think the City playing home helps.It's great going from 1 to the other straight after and have seen more City shirts at the tent recently.We seem to have had loads of games on a Saturday recently.
Less of a hassle if people are already out and want somehwere to go after the football rather than boring night infront of the tele.
Obviously expensive watching both but we seem to have converted some of the extra few thousand that go down the City now also.
Good to see lots of old faces returning too.

Yeah. Bought up the middle of block 8 last week.
Got my towel down early. :)

Just had a look online and its all getting pretty full. Last Saturday game for a bit too i notice so that's probably spurring people on and if nearly 1000 people tuned in to the gripping MNL on Wed i imagine most of them will have been excited enough to want to get down the tent at the nearest opportunity.

ASHIPP

For first time this season I've had trouble getting seats for other people next to our permanent 2 seats in block 4. They will be sitting 3 rows behind! Would be great to get a near/sellout against the Blaze - they deserve some major intimidation from the fans! :D

Wannabe2

Think the Blaze will bring a good crowd down, its a Saturday game, they are top, we are the best, and it has all the recipes for a cracker. Please Please devils come out banging, hit, hit, and hit again, let these pretenders realise this is our rink, and if they want points then they will have to wait till Sunday.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Just done a seat count online and there are 470 seats left including the away block, with only 198 seats left between block 2-14. There is no indication on how many standing tickets that have been sold. There is also only 25 seats shown as sold in the away block, Coventry usally bring a lot of fans and with walk up sales, we could hopefully get a sell out :D

250 seats left exactly, by my count, in the entire arena (i.e. including the away block). 145 left in the home blocks.

block 1 = 99
block 2 = 6
block 3 = 2
block 4 = 5
block 5 = 3
block 8 = 15
block 9 = 4
block 11 = 2
block 12 = 1
block 13 = 4
block 14 = 4
block 15 = 105