Big Thankyou!

Thread starter #1
Just like to thank Bob the Driver for arranging a lift for my Son back to Cardiff on Saturday night with fellow fan's Andrew and his father. A big thank you to these guy's as they live in Caerphilly but dropped my lad to our doorstep in Penarth first and would not accept any money for fuel. This is what make's the Devils such a great club with great fan's willing to help each other out.
Hope to see you all at Farewell night so i can buy you a drink. Thanks again Buzzwagon :D

Wannabe2 said:
Bob is such a top bloke, people like this man make the world go around, Big hats off to you Bob.
I 2nd that !! :D Thank-you Bob for being a kind - hearted and curteous gentleman , hopefully there will be some road trips for next season :)

Thank you all for those kind words. If I can help out somone I always will (except for a tenner). If my boy was in the same situation it would be nice to know that he could get back home safely. Well worth traveling back for as the city game was a cracker. Roll on next season and a few more awaydays.

Beck - thas a bit harsh don't u think. Don't worry Lukey boy i got ur back mate !!! I'd just like to add my thanks to Bob aswell. Thanks for everything mate you're a true gent !! bring on next year,
CJ

Becky said:
Harsh to Luke maybe Cal but kind to everyone who would have to put up with him on the coach on the way home :D
WE LOVE YOU BOB!! :D
wait till i see you next thats all im saying! there will be blood and tears shed!