Biggest game of the year!!!!

Thread starter #1
This Saturday 2nd Jan - 7pm face off at The Bay Arena.

CARDIFF ENL DEVILS v INVICTA DYNAMOS

Invicta have been beaten only once this year (away to Bracknell Hornets) and defeated the ENL Devils 7-2 in Kent early in the season in an ill tempered affair which saw no less than 4 fights including a centre ice battle between goalies White and Brabon. Invicta boast two very good imports and a host of EPL experienced and talented Brits so this will be a superb game with the cream of ENL players on show.

The Dynamos are likely to bring a few coach loads of travelling fans for this one, so we need as much counter support as we can muster. Where are the NOISY Devils fans? WE NEED YOU THIS WEEKEND.

Let's a have a quick show of hands and see if we can't round up some additional support from all the Devils season ticket holders - come on!

Adults £4 - Children £2 - DCF and season ticket holders FREE ENTRY

Finny

Thanks for reminding me about this. Hopefully I'll have my car back by the weekend and fancy watching this game.

Diafol

Will hopefully switch my night out to Friday as I quite fancy this one, I've really enjoyed the ENL games when I've been able to make it.

As it is my birthday today I think I will make an effort to watch the ENL game tonight. Harvesters before for a bite to eat with Luke and the rest of the family then the Hockey.

Can anyone confirm face off time for this game, is it definetly 7pm? The facebook invite I had a few days ago said 6:30 start which confused me so not sure which to aim for.

Cheers

If anyone has contact with someone at the game tell them to e-mail MNL at matchnightlive:gmail.com and I will given them the MNL mobile number

OJ

Martynwo

Have to say yet another great game tonight.
The ref'ing left a little to be desired, was dishing out 10min misc like confetti

Fair play to the lads they mussled in and dug deep against a higly paid roster and
a team that has won all but 2 games this season until tonight.
A good atmosphere also.

If you haven't been down it well worth a watch, have to say more satisfying than
watching he Devils :cry: so far this season.
Great to see so many "welsh" players playing for their club.

I really enjoyed the game tonight, the first ENL game I've seen this season. Apart from the first few minutes where the Devils started slowly they were easily the match of Invicta. It says alot when you beat a team that has lost just once all year 6-3!

The way the eihl team is going this team could be the Devils organisations best chance of silverware in the men's teams!