Blaze v Devils - 26/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting this game and as always can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Blaze are missing a whole load of players, so if I miss anyone out, please post underneath! Weaver, Soderstrom, Lee and Smith are all out through injury, Cruickshank is out through suspension...

Devils are only without Symonds for this game, it was in the programme last night that he's due back early 2011 \o/

Including the preseason exhibition games, this will be the 5th game between the two sides, but only the 3rd competitive game of the season, and the 1st league game between us! Most recently, we lost 2-7 at home to Blaze before beating them 2-5 the next night in Coventry...

Most recently, we beat the Hull Stingrays 4-1 last night, Blaze beat the Newcastle Vipers 6-3 at home...

With only 2 actual dmen, 3 if you include Pease, I really think we could/should be winning this game, with Voth back and us still on a winning streak it's reasonable, however the Blaze are still dangerous despite their recent results and they will turn the corner at some point.

Skippy has uploaded game previews for both games against the Blaze, however because the image used on the front page is so awesome, I urge you all to go check it out on frontpage!

Just incase you've forgotten where that is... http://www.the-inferno.co.uk

Chris.

Finny

First we buy the Steelers.
Now we are designing an improved logo for Coventry.

When will this season of good will end? :lol:

Can't wait for this. Don't get to many games as no longer live in Cardiff and work most weekends so I'm making the trip up. Last time I saw these 2 play was boxing day last year at The BBT and that was a great game.

Hoping for a good one. How many are travelling up? I'd imagine a good turn out from the Devils fans...

Oh god don't - I have visions - the forwards are still dangerous and Lyle makes me nervous!!

All it takes is a bad referee *cough* and players losing their rags (although we are much more disciplined this year).

Think it will be a close game!! They have 5 Dmen now so not really lacking.

Ger-Devils

I'm missing the city game for this one. Mates got my season ticket seeing as he is home from uni and skint so given it to him for free.

Hope it's a good trip with plenty of Devils fans up there. About 20 seats left in the away block but no doubt plenty more will stand.

I'm just staying clear of the bald guy behind the goal who always seems to cause problems there!

Will any of my band of texters making the trip to Coventry please get in touch.

At present I have Chris S and Paul and Ger-Devils if he is going to miss the City game as he indicated.

OJ

PS

Anyone going to Belfast on Tuesday as we hope to bring you MNL for what hopefully by then will be a top of the table clash

A

Anonymous

Bought myself the webcast to the game, as it's Christmas and all that. Cant wait for this. Should be a belter !!

Lets go Devils

Been a while since I was last at Coventry, but where is the best place to park? I remember parking opposite before under some sort of fly over?? Is this still the case?

TheDevilTorn said:
Bought myself the webcast to the game, as it's Christmas and all that. Cant wait for this. Should be a belter !!

Lets go Devils

That answers the question i was coming on to post then :)

I'll be getting the webcast too i expect! Where are they? Too lazy to look for it now. :D

Gazza272

voth26 said:
how much webcast and where is the link, is it any good

Webcast quality has been very good the times i have seen it, they even do instant replays of the big moments etc.

Definitely reccomend it if you have some Christmas pounds laying around.