Blaze v Devils - 31/12 - 5:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting this game and as always he can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Putting these away game threads up early as i'll be following the team around and am far too lazy to try and post a new thread from my phone :E

Chris.

All good for texters tonight? Looks like we are heading up as well :) Away block is full, they are starting to put away fans in block 7 as well :Banana

kettdevil1

Nott Simpson said:
No Brad Voth at Coventry tonight - injured last night
Is this confirmed OJ? Walesonline suggest a damaged nerve in the back is the problem. From experience these can heal themselves overnight or hang around for years....

kettdevil1

Cheers, I should have thought to check on Max's tweets...

Big loss, after a stretch on being thrown out of every game at the Skydome he now appears to have completely mastered how to play the Blaze in their home rink and is often the standout player there.

Hope the return of Matzka will see us get the 2 points tonight. A decent run and maybe the season isn't over league-wise just yet. Coventry not firing on all cylinders and seem a bit inconsistent so hopeful of a good result. Shame about Voth - hopefully not out for too long.

Filling up nicely here tonight!! Not gona be outnumbered in the fan stakes(for once as of recent away games!) good atmos too!! I'm going for 2-5!!! Gav

Is it just me,or have there been at least 3 elbows thrown by the blaze d in the 1st period?possibly as many as 5?! Nasty.Cardiff looking tired but working really hard.pierce in a class of his own again! Gav

Wannabe2

We gave away 2 garbage goals tonight, the 1st Stevie would want that one back, and the 2nd we had 2 d men off with the fairies instead of picking up 1 cov player for a back door tap in, it is a point but a point lost due to errors.