Blaze Vs Devils - League - 26th Dec 22 -17:30 FO

Pembo

Good result, love an overtime win. Watched the 3rd from behind the plexiglass, got lucky as essentially saw Reid’s winner from just behind him, makes you realise how small a target they have to aim at. He’s a proper sniper. Was awesome to hear my Blazed track a couple of times in the arena as well, been an ambition to hear a piece of music I’ve done in a sporting arena since I was a sport and music crazed kid. That’s another one off the bucket list. Well done Devils, looking forward to seeing the return game tomorrow night.

BostonBart22

Great win on the road ahead of a busy schedule, obviously some players are stepping it up with these new players coming in and jobs at risk, good for competition, reckon sanford back by shuff game hopefully. Coughler , not to sure with long term problem I would expect given the extent of injury.

Kevin roog

Louis looked like he struggling, batch bailed him out a few times at Manchester,batch was also decent again last night , let’s hope this continues

Diablo3

Sanford on the game sheet but back on the fourth line, so I don't think we will see much of him. Louis on the sheet too along with Kelly