Blaze Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 23 - FO 17:30

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Blaze.png

A freezing cold December and another game against our persistent nemesis, the Coventry Blaze.

They're struggling this season, rooted at the bottom of the table as I write this on Friday so hopefully a win for the Devils, but Blaze are normally a tricky opposition and nothing is guaranteed!

After the last week or so that we've had and games stacking up, hopefully we have enough left after playing the Panthers on Saturday to get a result from this one...

Pembo

8 hour round trip for me for this one. We’re looking a bit banged up with so many games recently and injuries to a couple of key players, Blaze showing some early signs of finding a bit of form…. What’s the worst that could happen? :D

ASHIPP

Gruelling schedule for Devils recently and coming off a loss. Blaze won last night so will feel lifted by that.
Anyone brave enough to guess the result?!

Pondlife

What's their stream like?

a)Worth £15 so crack on
b)Get it but turn the volume down as the commentary is annoying
c)Amateur hour, don't bother.

Jonesy83

Games been 80% devils so far just can’t find the back of the net.

Wall not had to do much, but has been solid when he’s been needed

kettdevil1

Not a thriller at the moment. Crandall and Ully doing the work for Devils but we look like a team that needs a few days off and the Blaze are employing their normal tactic of sitting back….
Main excitement is the Zamboni appears to have broken down

Wannabe2

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is their regular attendance

We stay in the premier inn over night when we come up, cheap as chips and has a car park attached.

It’s literally a 5 minute walk from the rink.
Parking for the home fans I meant, has that disappeared rendering them vulnerable to fans giving it a miss.

kettdevil1

Parking for the home fans I meant, has that disappeared rendering them vulnerable to fans giving it a miss.
The multi storey is still open and Belgrave Square is a few minutes walk away so not sure that’s the reason.
Zamboni has had 50p put in it and is now wielding again