Blaze Vs Devils - League - 3rd Dec 23 - FO 17:30

Great to see Brandt being allowed more ice time and gaining confidence. 2 goals over 2 nights. Remember this is only his 2/3rd pro year and he is making real progress and his effort is always second to none. He epitomises what a player for this club should be and I hope he continues to improve.

Great to see Brandt being allowed more ice time and gaining confidence. 2 goals over 2 nights. Remember this is only his 2/3rd pro year and he is making real progress and his effort is always second to none. He epitomises what a player for this club should be and I hope he continues to improve.
Couldn't agree more. He was MoM for me last night against the Panthers. His work ethic is great.

kettdevil1

Rather more entertaining second, mostly because it is becoming increasingly clear that this is a Justin Crandall world and we just happen to be living in it. Shout out to Josh Batch as well who has been the pick of a well organised D tonight. McNulty is still a menace for the Blaze but the real danger to us winning is ourselves. Crawford and AN Other made howlers but thankfully our number 1 lives up to his name.

RedDevil17

Rather more entertaining second, mostly because it is becoming increasingly clear that this is a Justin Crandall world and we just happen to be living in it. Shout out to Josh Batch as well who has been the pick of a well organised D tonight. McNulty is still a menace for the Blaze but the real danger to us winning is ourselves. Crawford and AN Other made howlers but thankfully our number 1 lives up to his name.
The words Crawford and howlers go together so much. Such a common occurrence, the man has the defensive ability of Bryce Reddick.

Jonesy83

The words Crawford and howlers go together so much. Such a common occurrence, the man has the defensive ability of Bryce Reddick.
While I agree about the defensive ability at least Bryce had a pair of balls.
If the Devils do a secret santa & I drew Crawford, I’d get him a Handbag.