Blaze Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 8th April 23 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
The season is gone, what's done is done and the play-offs are here. Devils head to the sponsordome on Saturday for their first quarter final leg against the Blaze. Blaze put on a real spurt at the end of the season and almost drew level with the Devils but ran out of time and games. A close match up with our closest rivals

Hockeymad

If anyone has Any lifts available me plus 1 wouldn't mind jumping in and paying towards petrol.

There's no coach unfortunately

Kristoff

Are the club missing a trick and not showing the game at the arena? Am sure they would get good numbers and what they love most,extra income. But this season it does seem club fan interaction has gone

lloyd_jeff

Are the club missing a trick and not showing the game at the arena? Am sure they would get good numbers and what they love most,extra income. But this season it does seem club fan interaction has gone
The organisation has no faith in the fans to come, who could blame them, times are changing, it used to be winning was a bonus, the entertainment and interaction across fans came first. I doubt many of the faithful would want to watch in the IAW today. It’s down to Todd and the owners now to provide a venue deserving of our history & bring back a home to celebrate in.

ASHIPP

Skydome is a very very difficult place to play an away leg and Blaze have shown some form in the last month of regular season.

Heart hopes Devils come away with a lead, however small. Head says Blaze will win this one. Devils might stand a chance to put that right.

Last edited:

Devils86

Can't see Kerlin backing up tonight, just Du Pont seeing what he can do to mess with the game sheet as Pitbulls don't have a game.

Chad ahead of Pennyif going to rough things up a bit, but Penny ahead of a Brit? Not for me. Even if Blaze would love him to be scratched.

Scratch Reid for me. Waller up on that second line.

Also, the second leg - it's on TV but is it on the subscription required ViaPlay or the freeview rebranded ViaPlay Extra - or whatever it's called???

Diafol

Tomorrow's home leg is on Viaplay 1 so you'll need a subscription to watch it.
Although if you subscribe for a month you'll get next week's playoff semis and final included.