Booing

A

Anonymous

0 and 5 at home!
We are paying £17 a game and giving our full support for 60 minutes.
If we think they should be booed we are entitled to boo.

It's absolutely shocking.
The players know it too

Welshy74

Zack Kassian said:
0 and 5 at home!

The players know it too
+1

davew

Well, apart from the first few minutes of the game, that was a pile of rotting veg!
Lacosta kicking the nets off at least twice deserved the booes.
Something has to be done to stop the run of losses at home.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member 1337

I agree with the 4 posts above, we are perfectly entitled too and hopefully the message might get through and we might start performing

Wannabe2 said:
Booing has absolutely no place at Devils games, disgusting behaviour if it happened as I wasn't there.
why people are playing good money to watch a team that only seams to be playing 1 20 min and given up in the rest, but don't worry you wont hear much booing cause at the rate there going there wont be any fans there to booo

Totally disagree. People should be able to vent their frustration after another lacklustre performance and having been bullied again by Keefe Lloyd and szwez

Jones72 said:
You know who you are.

Have a word with yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Well I am pleased with myself because I didn't boo. However, I was already in my car. People have every right to boo, we were promised a performance but it doesn't count if they only perform for 20mins

Zack Kassian said:
0 and 5 at home!

The players know it too

+1

ASHIPP

Think some folks should get a grip on here. Put in context WHO the opposition was.....Giants have actually beaten the Devils at the BBT on the last 7 occassions.

Giants are a cut above most teams in this league and along with Panthers will be hard to beat anywhere.

The team is desperate to win at home - all they can do is give it everything and hope for a bit of luck. . Dont you think they want to put things right.

Booing is pretty low. Season ticket holders who have forked out a lot of money in advance could moan but still turn up and support the team.

davel said:
Jones72 said:
You know who you are.

Have a word with yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Well I am pleased with myself because I didn't boo. However, I was already in my car. People have every right to boo, we were promised a performance but it doesn't count if they only perform for 20mins

Me too. Despite being pretty unwell I made the effort to turn up, shame the team didn't :(

Wagstaff

ASHIPP said:
Think some folks should get a grip on here. Put in context WHO the opposition was.....Giants have actually beaten the Devils at the BBT on the last 7 occassions.

Giants are a cut above most teams in this league and along with Panthers will be hard to beat anywhere.

The team is desperate to win at home - all they can do is give it everything and hope for a bit of luck. . Dont you think they want to put things right.

Booing is pretty low. Season ticket holders who have forked out a lot of money in advance could moan but still turn up and support the team.
Given that I'm a Blaze fan I don't usually comment on Devils specific threads, but I have to ask where you get your defeatist attitude from, it's as if you went to the game to see your team lose and it's ok to be bossed around in your own barn, so when Nottingham come, when Sheffield come, don't worry lads, they're supposed to beat you where is the boundary of who it's ok to lose to?!
Of all the Devils fans I've met, I've no doubt that they have pride in their team and hate to see anyone come to Cardiff and take away the points. We went to Belfast and put 6 past them with no reply because we fought for it and I will expect my team to fight for every puck and do the same at the Skydome when they visit us!
You have the right to expect a performance from your team and show your pleasure or displeasure however you see fit!

Wagstaff said:
ASHIPP said:

Given that I'm a Blaze fan I don't usually comment on Devils specific threads, but I have to ask where you get your defeatist attitude from, it's as if you went to the game to see your team lose and it's ok to be bossed around in your own barn, so when Nottingham come, when Sheffield come, don't worry lads, they're supposed to beat you where is the boundary of who it's ok to lose to?!
Of all the Devils fans I've met, I've no doubt that they have pride in their team and hate to see anyone come to Cardiff and take away the points. We went to Belfast and put 6 past them with no reply because we fought for it and I will expect my team to fight for every puck and do the same at the Skydome when they visit us!
You have the right to expect a performance from your team and show your pleasure or displeasure however you see fit!
Totally agree with this. May as well not play the game at all if we expect to lose

Finny said:
Booing at the end of the game shows the same hockey intellect as shouting SHOOOT 3 seconds into a powerplay.
How do work that one out were on 3-6-0 we won 3 games since sept and only 1 in the league people are not happy and with good reason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD