BOOM BOOM

Finny

Delighted to see Maxi back for another season. One of the top players in the EIHL over the past couple of seasons and I'm sure any other team would love to sign him.

With Matzka and Pelle taking so many of the headlines last season it was easy to forget that Max had not only his best scoring season for us but finished 5th in the league scoring.

Welcome back Maxi! :D

DevilDom

Welcome back Max!

Great season last year alongside Matzka and Pelle who certainly brought the best out of him. I now hope we can sign players of that quality to play alongside him.

voth26

glad max has resigned, but I would also like to see some new faces, there is a wealth of talent out there waiting to put on a devils shirt!!!. i really would like to see a big bruiser of a d-man or power forward if it's not going to be voth

ASHIPP

Welcome back Max. :D His 5th season with the Devils - nearly a gold watch award! :lol:
Max is one of the best penalty takers and breakaway players in the league - excellent news to have him back with a BOOM! :cool:

p.s. What would be fantastic now is confirmation that the Dynamic Duo and the Vother are going to return. :cool: :?

MartinaliENL said:
;/ i think the ENL are makin better signings so far, !!!
Who has signed for the ENL who is better than the fifth highest scorer in last seasons Elite League? I'm sure they'll be called up in no time, I look forward to seeing them.

I think its excellent news to have the BOOM back, very much underrated when you consider the fuss made of Pelle and Matzka. He was only 10 points off Matzka, and only a difference of 3 goals. Some of the plays Birbraer makes are amazing to watch, and I would have been disappointed to see him go. He does need to have some line mates to help push him but i trust in G to achieve that, fingers crossed Pelle will re-sign and then we can get another center of Matzka's ability.

kettdevil1

Delighted at the news. Maxi is completely unplayable on his day and with the right line mates, he has plenty of those days...

I suspect this will end the Galbraith rumours.