Boooo...Everything sucks

Jones72

Thread starter #1
I for one am totally unhappy with everything that the club does, and I think it all sucks. Why I bother going to games is totally beyond me.

I think G is a totally rubbish coach, and between him and Franny they couldn't recruit any good players even if such players walked up to them and asked for a job...I mean, it's not as if it's a difficult job.

As for Ragan...why doesn't he call me to update me on each step of running the business? My phone's faulty and for some reason only accepts incoming calls, but it's not too much to ask. I have a right to know because I pay to go and see games. I could tell him a thing or two about how he should spend his money. OK, he'll have to check first that he doesn't clash with the weekly call from the Chief Exec of Asda or Tesco (depending where I shop on a given week), Amazon and eBay...though there is a slot free because for some reason my scheduled call about iTunes stopped a little while ago. Not sure why.

I hate season ticket holders. I also hate family ticket holders...mini season ticket holders...walk-up ticket holders...and don't get me started on those people who stand. It's just WRONG and shouldn't be allowed. The sooner the implement crowd segregation the better.

The drummers, block 2 and block 3 should all be banned. Who wants banter and atmosphere?

Finally, if we don't sack all our forwards and replace them with poached current NHL players then I'll never watch the Devils play again.

Oh...and the new rink should be built in 3 months.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones72

Thread starter #2
And now I'm totally unhappy with the mods for moving this to the General forum. Why? It's about the Devils, and it covers G, recruitment, season tickets (and other tickets), corporate communication and the rink...ALL apparently valid topics for the Devils forum.

I think theirs a consp...conspe...concpir...witch hunt.

Jones72

Thread starter #4
I'd also like to complain about you, a moderator, making a perfectly reasonable statement in justifying a perfectly reasonable action. It's just not on.

Finny

I'd like to complain that I have only read this thread today, and therefore lost out on potential smiling for a full 24 hours.

Jones72

Thread starter #8
Finny said:
I'd like to complain that I have only read this thread today, and therefore lost out on potential smiling for a full 24 hours.
I'm sorry but if you were expecting to be smiling for up to a full 24 hours before you read it then a charge should have been levied (or at least suggested) for that additional smilage such that there is a justification for further moral outrage.

I'd also like to complain at myself for such a poor post as this one. Personally, I blame G, Franny, and Paul Ragan for this as well.

rocketbob

Re: Re: Boooo...Everything sucks

Jones72 said:
rocketbob said:
I would like to complain that I have the same opinion as you and therefore I can't have an argument with you. :evil:
I don't agree
I find your lack of agreement with my viewpoint to be morally reprehensible and would like to complain to the mods that you have not already been thrown into a deep dark dungeon which should have occurred the instant that you disagreed with my post.

Finny

I'm furious that you have used the word reprehensible as I'm not sure what it means and can't work out if I should be angry with you or not.

Jones72

Thread starter #12
Wow! 2 pages...errr...sorry...I'm really put out that the thread I started has increased to require a second page. That's 2...TWO...pages when I was expecting only one at best, and even then only an optional full page. That's a 100% increase in expected page count and I think this forum is taking me for a ride.

While we're at it...Raygun...I blame you, yes YOU for the rubbish weather this bank holiday weekend, and next year you'd damn well better spend your money making it right, otherwise I'll be forced not to buy a 50/50 ticket.

KaneDevils

i find it totally disgusting that you have spelt the name of our owner wrong, I feel sick to the stomach.
What is it with you people huh? Yes, I blame him for the weather and the fact I had to work on a bank holiday Monday
but at least I can spell his name right. You should be ashamed and therefore BANNED from this forum right now, yes now !

GET OUT!

Jones72

Thread starter #15
Oohhh...here's a new one...I blame Stuuuuuuuuuuu and Max for Facebook switching me over to Timeline. Goddamnit!

To be honest I think Morphs should be band.. I don't think any should enjoy coming to see a hockey game.. Man up and grow a pair you attention seeking troll!!

Jones72

Thread starter #17
You're in a band? Cool! Bring your instruments, you can join in with the drummers.

Jones72

Thread starter #18
...then everyone can complain that you're playing the wrong kind of instruments...and blame it on the club.

Slartibartfast

I would like to complain that this thread has not been locked thereby depriving all the people who like to complain about locked threads of a chance to complain and start other threads asking about why the thread was locked.
Furthermore how are people supposed to make wild accusations about the mods being in cahoots with the club if you don't lock the thread.
However I don't blame the mods, G, Franny or even Ragan. It is clearly all Bobs fault. :lol: :lol: :lol: