Bowns returns!!

Finny

*Massive sigh of relief*

Fantastic signing and even more important due to the changes in rules on signing new netminders.
There will be a lot of other EIHL clubs looking even more enviously at us following Bowns' return.

WooHoo, Bownsey is back for 2015-16, A great first season with the Devils and good stats in the Worlds. Im sure he'll get all the tools to improve even more and challenge for the 1st all star team next season. We love you Bownsey, long live the wave!!!

wildthing74

Fantastic news and was the guy I most hoped we would get back even before Myers was allowed to leave.Assuming we keep Richie & Batch then this is huge for us allowing 9 import towards we can roll 3 lines like last year capable of scoring.

The guy improved so much during the season and I can't wait to witness the progression with us.His experience with GB too has made him a far better goalie than the one we signed this time last year and with the rules on goalies being so strict at least at the moment it made him a vital signing in my eyes.

Sometimes in sport certain players seem to need to be at certain clubs and I get that sense with us and Ben. He seems to thrive on being a Devil and it shows.The fans love him and I said all along I hope we keep him for years and build a team around him.

Welcome back Bownsy. :Banana

ASHIPP

Welcome home Ben. A fantastic signing and one I hoped would be confirmed very soon.

Our MVP last season. Am sure he will be next season too.

Koop11

Bowns’ second half of the season was worthy of any import goalie in the league last year. A young man with a great attitude. With the new import rule, this has become an even more valuable signing for the club. Welcome back Mr Bowns.