Brad Voth Article

voth26

i think that just about sums brad up to a tea, really good article and probably reflects a lot of peoples thought about the big man, i cant help but wonder if the coming season is going to have a more physical touch to it, im sure vother would have been as asset and would he have reverted back to his more natural physical nature!!! oh well we will never know.

Wannabe2

Great read about a true Devils legend, didnt we all just love the man, thats why i have spent so much time putting his Hits, Fights, and Goals onto DVD, its taken a life time and will be finished very soon, if ever a man illustrated what the Cardiff Devils were about it was Mr Brad Voth.

voth26

Wannabe2 said:
Great read about a true Devils legend, didnt we all just love the man, thats why i have spent so much time putting his Hits, Fights, and Goals onto DVD, its taken a life time and will be finished very soon, if ever a man illustrated what the Cardiff Devils were about it was Mr Brad Voth.
wannabe2 any idea when they are going to be finished, or as my grandkids would say are we there yet lol. any idea how much they are going to be and how can i get one from you thanks