Braehead Clan Sign

You two really need to get a life if this is the sum of your Clan bashing for the day, inaccurate posts like this clearly point to a need to worry about your team

Have Hope#35

qazz said:
You two really need to get a life if this is the sum of your Clan bashing for the day, inaccurate posts like this clearly point to a need to worry about your team
Why don't you go and purchase a sense of humour!?

Temme

qazz said:
Excuse me?

I posted his stats up from Elite Prospects & commented on how silly he looked in the video.

How about you attack the post and not the poster, as my post was made with the preconceived understanding that what the initial poster had written was true - I have no reason to doubt otherwise?

I'm guessing they haven't actually signed this guy then???

Thread starter #9
All this pressue at being at the top is obviously getting to you. It's banter, in years gone by it would have been Sheffield/Nottingham/Belfast.

Thread starter #12
Nope just my way of shoehorning a funny clip onto here whilst taking a swipe at the Goonies north of the border. Seems it had the desired effect