BT SPORT

Thread starter #1
With the soon to launch new 2 BT Sport channels would it not be a idea to contact them and ask to look into covering the EIHL and maybe other leagues. Below is the contact form to fill in, only take couple of minutes. I know a lot of folk not to happy with Premier Sports but tbh I don't care what channel covers our sport as long as we get more coverage and BT will be huge.
Anyway anything worth a try so link below or maybe even tweet them on twitter @BTSport asking them to look into coverage, what do we have to loose maybe even sharing this on your Facebook and Twitter to get others to do same.
https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/1885

Thread starter #6
Just got a reply on BT Facebook page, as I asked the question "do you pay for whole house including multi rooms? Same as ESPN or do you pay for each multi room box?" The reply was a shocker to me tbh saying "they won't be doing multi rooms" As I am in a house with 4 Sky boxes I will be damned if I am paying £12-£15 for each box. Even Premier Sports offers multi room at £1 per multi room box. So I guess the FREE BT Sport offer will be for will be for 1 box only!!!
So back to Premier Sports it is for me for UK hockey (if it ever happens) unless Sky Sports can actually take our sport serious and not show magazine show at 1am or 3am like on occasions last year and maybe give a live game or two a month would help to let non hockey fans chance to see what game has to offer, never know few new fans might want to go see a game after watching on TV.
Sorry for bringing BT Sport up on this thread as i expected great price or free price but seems a hidden cost eh?