Can anybody help me figure out who's signature this is?

Thread starter #1
Hi, I have just been gifted a box full of hockey memorabilia, ranging from Cardiff Devils to NHL teams and the like, complete with a few pucks, 2 of which are signed, but I have NO idea by who. I'm with hoping with the wealth of knowledge on this forum, someone can help me out.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6897/img0382tx.jpg

I also have this one, which was in with some stuff, mainly Toronto Maple Leafs and Calgary Flames, but with the odd Tampa Bay, Washington and New York Rangers stuff, Id imagine this one will be a heck of a lot harder to figure out, but I'm less bothered about it to be honest (unless its a Leafs player!) :mrgreen: Its a blank puck front and back:
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7193/img0385tl.jpg

Much appreciated for any help you can give :D

I've shrunk those images down and added links for you as they were slightly massive. James

Thread starter #7
Haha :) I don't think I will be selling them. The Devils one I would obviously want to keep, being a fan, and just reading Davidson's wiki page for some more info and its quite interesting, with him playing for Cardiff and scoring one of the longest ever goals against the Leafs (whom I am also a fan) ;)

I have been into a hockey for a while, but only recently really started going to all the Devils home games etc, so I'm interested to learn more about the club and things like this really interest me :)

ASHIPP

ginguskahn said:
Haha :) I don't think I will be selling them. The Devils one I would obviously want to keep, being a fan, and just reading Davidson's wiki page for some more info and its quite interesting, with him playing for Cardiff and scoring one of the longest ever goals against the Leafs (whom I am also a fan) ;)

I have been into a hockey for a while, but only recently really started going to all the Devils home games etc, so I'm interested to learn more about the club and things like this really interest me :)
First signature is defo John Lawless. Nice piece of memorabilia from very early days of Devils - to be kept and treasured! :cool:

Thread starter #9
ASHIPP said:
ginguskahn said:

First signature is defo John Lawless. Nice piece of memorabilia from very early days of Devils - to be kept and treasured! :cool:
Thanks :) I look forward to popping it next to my more recent signed stuff from a charity event at the end of the season, and hopefully add to it this season :)