Capitals v Devils - 15/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

TheStub

Re: Capitals v Devils - 15/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat

Bob and Wildthing being interviewed on the webcast. Lovely wigs guys.

6 point weekend! Amazing! And we finally broke our OT curse! Sounds like they really had to dig deep with tired bodies to grind out a win tonight. Well done Devils. Lets hope for a speedy recovery for all players and bring on the Steelers on Wednesday!

AMAZING 6 point weekend, from the guys! :D :D :D :D :D
hope the RED ARMY have some voice lef ;)
JUST SPEECHLESS! :eek: :eek:

OMG what a team, what a win. Absolutely fantastic and huge effort by all the guys. :D :D :D

Wannabe2

Would like to say a huge huge bloody huge thank you to all the guys that make matchnight live such a blessing. Thank you guys, you put yourself out so that we dont miss out, we sit in our armchairs at home and get fed the very best of whats happening with our great club. Without the unselfishness of you people we would be so much poorer, and for that i salute everyone of you. Thank you so very very much.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

TheStub

0.1 seconds!

Swansea beat Arsenal and Devils take 6 from 6. Get in there.

Going to have some tired guys on that bus. Hope we can find our legs for Wednesday.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #10

Spearsy sent me this in the chaos that followed our second and winning goal...

0.1 seconds is worthy of breaking how the forum looks I think :p

Ger-Devils

Huge result! Huge weekend for the team!

Time for the fans to turn up on Wednesday v Steelers!

Wannabe2

3 games in 3 days is huge never mind them all being on the road, and to top it all maximum points make it something else. These guys must have dug so deep tonight, and just goes to show how much character there is in this squad. its times like this that being a Devils fan makes you feel so very proud, and the travelling red army, well aint they just something else and this long weekend they got there just rewards. Thank you Devils you came out top again tonight.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Wannabe2 said:
Would like to say a huge huge bloody huge thank you to all the guys that make matchnight live such a blessing. Thank you guys, you put yourself out so that we dont miss out, we sit in our armchairs at home and get fed the very best of whats happening with our great club. Without the unselfishness of you people we would be so much poorer, and for that i salute everyone of you. Thank you so very very much.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

TheStub

Well be 5th in a sec... but maintain the game in hand 1 point out.

The race for 4th-6th is really close.

Just got back home after an amazing weekend. I thought tonight was going to be a repeat of a few weeks ago with Devils starting slowly due to being a bit stiff rather than tired but after the first period they really were out on their feet.

The last period was destined for disappointment until - from nowhere - they found those two goals. Mayhem followed!! Hope you all enjoyed it on MNL. It was almost impossible texting during overtime as play barely stopped.

A great weekend, meeting loads of great people and a big thanks to all the players for somehow winning tonight.

Finally, what a great feeling exiting Murrayfield singing "Thank you very much for the six points, Scotland, thank you very much, thank you very very much........"

PS - Yes please to more Triple Headers!!!

I am just glad I had a night off - my heart couldn't take.

It was heart stopping stuff following MNL for a change.

OJ

PS

Chris will I am sure let us have the latest viewing figures for MNL when he recovers

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #19

Chris will I am sure let us have the latest viewing figures for MNL when he recovers
Fri 13.01.12 - Dundee Stars 1-3 Cardiff Devils - 7:30pm - League - 1102 viewers
Sat 14.01.12 - Fife Flyers 1-3 Cardiff Devils - 7:15pm - League - 1344 viewers
Sun 15.01.12 - Edinburgh Capitals 1-2 Cardiff Devils - 6:00pm - League - 1434 viewers

Takes the running total to just over 45,000 unique views, about 10% up on last season.

Thanks to everyone who helped us out this weekend with all the texts and updates from the games, Devils and enemy team fans alike :p

Chris.

What a fantastic weekend. Three games in three days was always going to be difficult especially with Brad and Max out. However the team were magnificent and in all the years I have been watching them I have never seen them specifically come and thank the fans. I think they were genuinely surprised by the level of support they had and it certainly helped them.