Capitals v Devils - 18/10 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We won't be running Match Night Live! for this game unfortunately, but the Capitals are running their webcast for this game which can be found at http://edinburgh-capitals.com/sections/columns/chapters/detail.php?id=187

Looks like the cost is £7, but i'm sure they're a lot better than the Giants webcasts, footage and commentary wise.

Capitals are down to 7 imports I think through injury and took an absolute beating off Giants on Friday losing 9-2.

Hopefully the injury to Voth wasn't too bad and he can play tonight. Otherwise, be interesting to see who Sharp targets...

Chris.

Gaz G

andydevils said:
any news on Voth, smith after last night.

According to caps fans they could be without 7 imports tonight.

should be 2 points in anybody's book.
Think they mean they are down to 7 imports.

Should be 2 points but look at what we did to sheffield with 5-6 players out.

Complacency counts for a lot.

Gaz G

This post is basically a testament to the superb job the fellas have done with this forum, and in no way a "why can't you do this or that post" but I was wondering if it would be possible to run match night live using the webcast?

I can't afford to get the webcast tonight as my car decided to pack in on the way to the game yesterday (thanks to the father in law for the lift to and from the rink) so was wondering if those who are going to be watching could use it as a method of keeping someone up to date with whats going on and we could use MNL in that method?

As I say this is not me having a moan but just a general wondering.

Cheers.

Apparently Voth hasn't travelled, he has a large amount of swelling around his ankle, and therefore they cant confirm whether anything is fractured until this has gone down, as for Smith, yes he has travelled and will be playing.

Gazza272

SPEEDACE said:
Apparently Voth hasn't travelled, he has a large amount of swelling around his ankle, and therefore they cant confirm whether anything is fractured until this has gone down, as for Smith, yes he has travelled and will be playing.

So there's voth out of the race to be the one to pull sharps shirt over his head to get him thrown out of the game then :lol:

Seriously though i hope he is alright it's a bit weird that he managed to play a full period last night on that ankle. Here''s hoping its just severly bruised.