Capitals webcast against Devils on Sunday 24th January

Thread starter #1
Edinburgh Capitals are delighted to be able to announce that their next live webcast will be the home game against Cardiff Devils on Sunday 24th January at 18:00.

The Capitals v Devils webcast will cost £6 and can ordered using the following link:
http://edinburgh-capitals.com/sections/ ... php?id=187

Please try and place your orders at least 30 minutes before face off to allow for your payment to be processed and the necessary emails generated and sent out.
http://edinburgh-capitals.com/news/detail.php?id=1260

A

Anonymous

Hmm sounds quite tempting especially if MNL isn't running. Anyone know if the picture/sound quality is cool and worth the £6 ?

James

Administrator
Match night live should be running, we have at least one texter heading up. The webcast is however very good. It's a bit more expensive than the Belfast one but more reliable and very well produced. If you aren't heading down to the rink to watch the ENL Devils play the Peterborough Islanders [plug] it's well worth a punt.

A

Anonymous

I wish I could go and watch more games dude trust me!! I'll probably stick with MNL if its running then. Haven't missed a game except the three I've been too this season :) Cheers for the reply/advice ;)

A

Anonymous

Yeah, good point. I'll most likely pay and watch it and have MNL up too!! Game on !!!

TheStub

Another thumbs up for our Scottish friends. The Caps webcast streams well, is put together well and (best of all) the commentators are great - they seem to know the rules, and although obviously Caps fans they are able to keep it fairly well balanced.

A

Anonymous

The Caps site states you need the latest version of windows media player in order to watch the webcast, but I use a Mac and I think you can download up to version 9? Would this be enough to watch or not? :?

TheStub

I've had it work using VLC on Linux, so I think it is just a case of the support guys quoting the platform that poses the least issues to get working.

It should work on Mac, but email them.

Last time, I had to go through the source of the player page, find the link to the 'stream' and paste that into VLC.