Captain and Alternates

TheStub

Some good choices in there.

Although, the Captain and A on the same line...suppose it is to have someone available while Brad is in the box ;)

mazza03 said:
Well done to Phil he derserves it.
Agree 100% mazza, great recognition for all the hard work he has put in throughout the summer of 2008, last season on the ice and again the hard work he has put in again this summer. He really is a great advert for the young up and coming players in the Junior teams.

TheStub

Can't be long now. His good lady is living in the states, and works out there. If he wants to stick with that, and have a career outside hockey maybe, then he can't have too many seasons left.

Oh, and the way refs treat him - he will be getting major penalties just for icing before long. Why would he put up with that? :lol:

I can agree with those facts, and the opinion on the refs. I thought it may have happened given the ban that happened last year. It would be very understandable for Brad to be near breaking point with frustration at some of the treatment he has recieved from referee's.

I thought I'd missed something though and perhaps it had already been confirmed that it was his last season with us. What big skates to fill they will be!

Max