Captain Fantastic

Gaz G

Thread starter #1
Any news on our leader?

Hoping all is well as would be bad bad news if he was missing from action for a couple of months.

James

Administrator
I'd guess if there is no news forthcoming today we can send in our spies (or ladies as they are sometimes known) to accertain the situation tonight

wildthing74

I would guess he was ok.Surely he would not have been able to skate on as long as he did into the 3rd period.Why is though we never have a full squad for long? :evil:

wildthing74

He played on after the incident and even scored,just missed the one shift in the 2nd period.He iced for part of the 3rd and then Ben got more time.

Gaz G

Thread starter #9
Major concern from me is that (and this is through a football related injury when i broke my foot) a tightly laced boot can keep things within millimeters of where they are supposed to be, so untill you take off the boot/skate the injury is somewhat contained.

Koop11

Fingers crossed that Voth will be back and fit in the line up with weekend. Two massive opportunities on building our lead over Newcastle and closing the gap on Nottingham and also a chance to all but qualify the next round of the CC.