CAPTAIN

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
after watching four pre season games so far devils have had a different capt for each game, what are fans thoughts on a new capt...my choice would be Fournier and myers my 2nd choice .

ASHIPP

Would have thought it will be someone who has played/had links with the Club for a while:
Joey Martin, Mark Richardson, Jake Morissette or Matthew Myers.

Have Hope#35

Ritchie, Martin or Ulmer for me... Pretty sure we'll pick one of the Players who wore it in pre-season! I also think Haddad would make a good Captain.

I would love Richie to be our Captain
but only if HE wants it as he struggled the last time.
don't put any pressure on him he's to valuable to be off his game.

(also can I vote him early for an end of year award for postponing his testimonial year)
such an amazing gesture :) nice guy :RAWK

bdevil

Suddenly becoming an area where we're spoilt for choice again...

C could be any of Richardson, Martin, Haddad

A could be 2 or 3 of the above (if they don't get C), Myers, Morissette, Brine, Ulmer

Any idea when it will be announced?

Ulmer surely has to have a letter of some description. His winning mentality and perfectionist attitude surely has to bode well for him (& the locker room). But then again you dont need a letter to be influential..... Could be a selection of ~7 players for C & A. Can only be a good thing to have that many leaders :D

Personally I'd like to see Martin be given the C - the man's a Devil to the core and I think is something of an inspiration to the rest of the team, it'd be hard not to want to up your game when you see the effort he puts in.

Ulmer, Myers and Ritchie to get As.