Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2023/24

Rempel16

Looking at the forwards that have been confirmed I’m hoping we are still going to announce two new forwards to play alongside Arniel on the top line (hopefully Cole Ully is one of those) and a new third line centre. To be honest I’ll be very disappointed if Penny is back. You wouldn’t say he was as big of a disappointment as Brittain was but he was still bang average.
I agree… I’m not saying it’s my preference to have Penny back. I just think he will be back.

That said, I do think that there’s a player in there, that if he does come back, i would hope PR can unlock.

moggy#9

I'm assuming that there's going to be no place for pietroniro on the team. I'm hoping for two new (as yet unannounced) top line wingers. I'll be extremely disappointed if Crandall ends up filling one of those slots. If also hope we could do better than penny as a third line centre. We have to improve in face off wins.

jenks33

I'm assuming that there's going to be no place for pietroniro on the team. I'm hoping for two new (as yet unannounced) top line wingers. I'll be extremely disappointed if Crandall ends up filling one of those slots. If also hope we could do better than penny as a third line centre. We have to improve in face off wins.
Replacing Crandall and Penny are no brainers in my opinion. Let’s see what happens tho.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #456
Front page updated!

I think i've managed to get it right, but any errors please give me a nudge and i'll sort it out.