Cardiff Devils ENL

Thread starter #1
I think that Cardiff ENL desevre alot more, support than they get. There's very few people who turn up to watch the ENL play there home games and I think its crazy. Its only 3 quid to get in, and they are brilliant matches too. There are many people out there who love hockey and want to watch it all the time, and the ENL is a great way to do that.

I got invited to go to Invicta with Cardiff ENL by on Facebook, and Mark Cuddihy the coach was really helpful. All the players were really friendly and were a right laugh on the coach. When we got to Invicta that fans were complete idiots, completly one-eyed and they showed no Empathy, so Cardiff ENL need all the support they can get. The whole day only cost me about £20 and it was a great game aswell.

Support Cardiff ENL!

I quite regularly go down to the ENL games and have quite enjoyed them. It seems theres often more away fans than home fans at a lot of the games mind!

Free to get in for season ticket holders. otherwise just £3, Cant fault it.

Its good to have seen Matt Burge down the rink with his family supporting the ENL team as well.

A good, cheap evenings entertainment!

What was the result from the Invicta away game?

Thread starter #3
Cardiff lost 7-4, 11-5 on agg' . Don't get me wrong it was a cracking game though.

Good to hear you go down and support them. Next season i'm gonna try and go to as many ENL games as I can away too. If you ever want to go away, just have a word with Mark Cuddihy, He's really helpful and everything.

I think I'll start supporting the ENL devils aswell :p
You know, I'll probably be going down to watch some ENL matches next season. Although I doubt any of my friends will come with me as they're not big fans of ice hockey because it always seems whenever I bring a friend to a game... it's a rubbish one. Typical!

scottydoesntknow said:
I think I'll start supporting the ENL devils aswell :p
You know, I'll probably be going down to watch some ENL matches next season. Although I doubt any of my friends will come with me as they're not big fans of ice hockey because it always seems whenever I bring a friend to a game... it's a rubbish one. Typical!
that always seems to happen to me aswell :L its either a hull or basingstoke game i dont know why tho :p