Cardiff Devils need cheerleaders!!!

ASHIPP

I can only assume you've never tried running up & down those steps - they're lethal! Accident waiting to happen IMO.
Excellent point - hope the Club have given health and safety advice to Cameron Hughes this weekend - all steps from ice level to top walkway are treacherous.:eek:
Cam may need to adjust his speed!

KaneDevils

Either that or we can't watch the forums 24/7

JoeyHaddad'sPims please can you refrain from insulting other forum members. Attack the post by all means, not the poster.

KaneDevils if you want to help out please use the Report tool rather than backseat moderating. We have to clean up the content of your quotes then too :)
It was an attempt at sarcasm as the poster had been reminded on another thread, and chose to ignore it by being rude on another. Wasn't a dig at you mods, and not trying to backseat moderate. Apologies.

drainage

"You don't know me so please don't try and understand who I am"......... followed by.......... "I fancy my support is far more encompassing than yours". [DELETED]. You made a point about your past viewings of cheerleaders not looking co-ordinated and Asselin'sstick calmly pointed out that he could help out in that area. I don't know if you were kicked out of a cheerleader squad in a past life but you need to chill out.
Umm no I have never been kicked out of a cheerleader squad mainly due to the fact I never wanted to be in one ..... I don't need to chill out at all I also don't need to have my opinion so rudely replied to

My view and I am entitled to it is we don't need cheerleaders my comment re co ordinated was to his her view they could improve things but I don't want to see good bad or frankly indifferent cheerleaders

And my comment re support was a direct comment to his her last comment

Clearly a glass half empty person!

I spent 4 years at Brit school and would be willing to volunteer my own time to make sure the choreography is spot on and in sync

You're draining morale!
Why is drainage a glass half empty person, because he/she disagrees with your suggestion?

If it was such a great idea, don't you think the Devils would have had cheerleaders for some time by now.

They've only been in existence for 30 years.

Whose morale is being drained and why?

I don't know you or drainage, it just appeared to be a bit of an attack by you for someone daring to have a different opinion to you.

Thread starter #48
Why is drainage a glass half empty person, because he/she disagrees with your suggestion?

If it was such a great idea, don't you think the Devils would have had cheerleaders for some time by now.

They've only been in existence for 30 years.

Whose morale is being drained and why?

I don't know you or drainage, it just appeared to be a bit of an attack by you for someone daring to have a different opinion to you.
I have already been corrected upon this matter. I don't know why you're breaking out the wooden spoon on a thread that's been inactive since Friday....