Cardiff Devils v Hull Stingrays - 14/03 - Chat/Updates - 7pm

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running MNL for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

Devils are without the usual injured suspects and Ben Davies who is representing GB u20's I think it is?

Not sure who Hull have or don't have, but hopefully it'll be a decent game, 1 more goal for PrPich and he holds the top goal scorer record during the EIHL title with a certain Mark Smith!

Chris.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #3
Isn't he 18 now though? Thought that was the reason he no longer wears a face cage?

I don't understand the age limits at all, or i'm just wildly wrong which wouldn't be unsurprising :roll:

Chris.

ASHIPP

Well we have no excuses not to be ecstatic tonight! :lol: The whole team taking the honours for goals, assists and great teamwork. If this doesn't put Mrs Adams into labour, I don't know what will! Really wish G and his wife all the best for imminent arrival of Baby Adams...and our Guys the best of luck tomorrow against the Squealers. The place will be rocking! :D

Russky

Good solid performances all round and some great goals! Thats the treble of wins for me today (Liverpool FC, Wales and the Devils) so I am a happy chappy!

Russky said:
Good solid performances all round and some great goals! Thats the treble of wins for me today (Liverpool FC, Wales and the Devils) so I am a happy chappy!
Me too. Been an awesome week sports wise, a win tomorrow would top it off :lol:

Diafol

I feel so much better than I did this time last week !

Credit where it's due, the guys have done what G (and the fans) have asked of them.

Well done, let's have more of the same tomorrow !

Another good performance by the whole team. The goals were nicely worked and deserved after sustained periods spent in their zone. Good luck tmrw guys! Here's hoping for another win! :D

Ger-Devils

Shame I didn't go down tonight. Few mates made the trip down but I'm off to Ashton gate tomorrow with the bluebirds so my cash has been spent on that game

Cant believe I missed this one! I seen 2 ouot of the 4 home games against Hull this season - the 1-0 win in the Challenge Cup which was possibly the most boring match ever, and the 2-1 loss where they scored 2 in the last couple of minutes... so the 2 I missed were both 7-1 wins! Gutted!

Great result for Devils. 3 wins in a row - haven't had many of those this season :oops:

Gazza272 said:
How did the ENL guys do?
I thought they did well. They started the game each taking turns on the 3rd line filling in Ben Davies spot but by the third period they were both playing together along with Towe. They looked decent skaters and both of them weren't afraid to take the puck on and have a shot. Fisher must have thrown about 4 or 5 checks on Hull's defense while chasing the puck. And one of our goals, think it was one from Jarvis, came because Corey Watkins was screening the goal keeper and the puck went straight through.

Gazza272

Merthyr Devil said:
Gazza272 said:
How did the ENL guys do?
I thought they did well. They started the game each taking turns on the 3rd line filling in Ben Davies spot but by the third period they were both playing together along with Towe. They looked decent skaters and both of them weren't afraid to take the puck on and have a shot. Fisher must have thrown about 4 or 5 checks on Hull's defense while chasing the puck. And one of our goals, think it was one from Jarvis, came because Corey Watkins was screening the goal keeper and the puck went straight through.

Excellent news.

Whenever i have seen Fisher at ENL level he has impressed me, i hope he gets a few shifts tongiht on the big ice pad to get his skating going.

I am less knowledgeable on Watkins but its good to see he was getting in front of the goalie. Hopefuly i get to see both guys in the line up next week against Nottingham.

Wannabe2

My God the hit by Vother was something else, wouldnt want to wish being hit like that on anyone, talk about a express train ouch.