Cardiff Devils Website

Thread starter #1
Sorry if its in the wrong place.... this has been bugging me a while and I wondered whether it was just me.

Whenever I try and load the Cardiff Devils website at work, it always crashes IE, and I get an error to "Debug" it, which I do, then it then reloads the site. Then, the page itself doesnt load properly and seems to be shifted to one side or covered up by some banner, meaning I can't read any articles because half the text has disappeared.

Also, it doesnt work on my mobile. Again, the banner from across the bottom with the Twitter and FB logos just seem to sit across anything I'm trying to read.

Whats the deal?

I dont have these problems at home or on any other browser but I cant install FF or Chrome as its a work machine.

Thread starter #3
I'm on my lunch .............. so unless you have anything to offer, havent you got paid employment to be getting on with?

Thread starter #5
Oh cheers Skip, will try that out ;-) Teal is definitely in fashion this season, although I reckon orange will clash with my complexion AND the red of the Devils' jersey G will be wearing when I stand next to him so still thinking about that.

The old Devils website worked perfectly well on my works machine and my phone. But hey... if its not broken, lets break it, eh! (Devils' Club Motto)

Skippy

Clare said:
The old Devils website worked perfectly well on my works machine and my phone. But hey... if its not broken, lets break it, eh! (Devils' Club Motto)
See thats odd as the old one messed IE up a treat for me in work.. that huge background image took an age to load.

No one looks good in Teal and Orange its just not possible.. ;)

Thread starter #7
Meh oh well... I gave up trying to read the Devils website long ago anyway so I've gotten used to it now. It just annoys me when I want to read these articles re signings and it crashes all my tabs :-/

Teal/turqoise is ok.... orange, less so. Mind you, the Clan's purple is pretty hot. Might go with them - I think they're going to win something this year.

Yes, I am aware that my decision making around which team to support is purely based on which colour I look good in :-D So sue me.

kettdevil1

I was actually going to post a similar topic..... the thing is that for me it is very hit and miss, sometimes it works fine but other times it crashes....

James

Administrator
skippy said:
Clare said:
See thats odd as the old one messed IE up a treat for me in work.. that huge background image took an age to load.

No one looks good in Teal and Orange its just not possible.. ;)
I trust you mean the one before last. The last one was well optimised :)

Skippy

Re: Re: Cardiff Devils Website

James said:
I trust you mean the one before last. The last one was well optimised :)
I lose track the current web site with the old background image gave me problematic loading stuffs.

10/11 season one was the shizzel

Thread starter #12
Lets all agree James' website was the schnizzle, anything else has just been a poor mans attempt at posh dining #messy #screwedup ;-)