CARDIFF ENL DEVILS V INVICTA DYNAMOS

Thread starter #1
This will be a big "test" on Saturday. Cardiff havent travelled to the Invicta rink since "the incident" in December when the game was abandoned. The teams met earlier in the year when we had a great crowd and a great result 3 - 0 :D Oh and the EIHA officials were also present!
There has been a lot to say about Cardiff on the Invicta Forum to include suitable songs - about 20 threads :evil: I really hope that Cardiff do well and prove their quality by the score. They have a really good chance of winning. Invicta lost 4 3 recently to Streatham who are bottom of the league! I cant imagine how intimidating the loud crowd will be for the players and coach team as naturally they hope to fill the rink.
Although I doubt there will be much support for the Cardiff team (perhaps this could be arranged for the playoffs ;) ) iIimagine a lot of us will be following on twitter - and shouting on the sofa at home. COME ON DEVILS :twisted:

yes a really big game. Let's hope the good fortunes of Wales will rub off on the team and the guys come away from The mos with a win.
good luck guys we'll be rooting for you!!!!!!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!! :twisted:

ENL devils lost 7 2 to Invicta, the devils travelled short, without Jason Stone, Capt Chris Jones and Adam Harding and maybe some others.

Typical Invicta, they say and do anything they want. Finishing 3rd or 4th doesn't really bother me as the only position that matters is 1st. As far as home ice is concerned for playoffs as long as we have a full bench for both games I am sure we can beat them.

A bit of a kerfuffle again I see on twitter. Invictor fans hassling the Devils players and 'entering the bench'? Anyone in attendance? I hear the league were once again taking an interest.

7-2 loss , i heared they played well , why can't we travel with a full team ( again )
had this problem 2 seasons ago, we can show with a full team that we can compete
with the top teams, a tough place to go so i admire the 11 guys that went,
playoffs around the corner , lets have a big finish for what has been a good
season, hayes has to be looked at for elite, :)