Cardiff ENL/NIHL Season

Thread starter #1
Hey. Now that the search engine appears to be moving towards securing a great team for Cardiff what about those other questions raised by those supporters on this forum when the future of ENL 1 and 2 was in doubt:-

1. Is there an opportunity to help the committed volunteers to promote this team which is a great platform for the Elite? it is my recollection there were a lot of people offering to help on the ground. Should this be canvassed here or elsewhere?
2. Is there an opportunity to sponsor the players to raise funds? If the players are on a two way contract this may offer a cheaper alternative than the cost of an Elite shirt! Particularly if you have children.
3. Dealing with the "controversial" £1 increase in parking for the DCF what if it was specifically allocated to pay for items for the team so we all knew where the money was going and when the target was reached another one identified so we were kept informed ie, in the programme. This would ensure that the fans knew what they were paying for and know they were helping to contribute towards the teams success!
4. Do they even have "fund raising committees" and "social committees" in this sport? Perhaps it's not that simple.

Hockey is just around the corner. Perhaps now is the time to gather the troups together to try and make a difference. What do you think?

Yes you can do fund raisers for the DCF I'm running the half marathon in October to do just that, also player aponsorahip is availible, if you have access to a printer I live in prospect place by the rink and im sure a few posters wouldn't hurt !

Ger-Devils

They have a few volunteers who help out week in week out and would be greatful for more fans to help them out and advertise the team. Raising cash is the biggest issue. Hopefully we can get more fans down to a game as surely they will realise that we need to support these two NIHL teams.

Myself and Skippy on here put the game previews up so obviously we publish them on the news page of the website and also post it via social media.

Some very good signings going to happen in the next few days. We will have a full round up and fixture list published when the last signing is announced.

Sheincar

Last season I used to print out Devils posters & put them in my car. More than happy to do same for you guys if I have access to your posters.

TheStub

Re: Re: Cardiff ENL/NIHL Season

Ger-Devils said:
The posters will be on here leading up to the games- we can always help with mailouts if you want?
Is it possible to have color and black and white versions? I'll put some up in work too... any publicity is better than none.

There over 2000 people living in my complex 200 meters from the rink, they need to hit with minimum 1 poster per block ! They can all have a good drink and walk home ! Pimms oclock