Cardiff @ Fife - Saturday Jan 31 - 7:15pm - Chat/Updates

Ocko

Sloppy defending cost us two there. But at least we didn't lose to a rival, who mostly play each other this weekend.

This team badly need reinforcements. Myers pulled up injured again and Culligan is in hospital, we can't afford to lose two guys who play a regular shift.

Devil94

Maybe time to bring in a new import? Having a few injuries and some looking tired. Problems if we're missing Culligan and Myers tomorrow.

ASHIPP

Correct me please if I am wrong but I believe the deadline for signing reinforcements was today. Dont know if that applies to North Americans or includes European players too.

Will potential injuries, the lines/systems will no doubt change again.

jimmy snels

ASHIPP said:
Correct me please if I am wrong but I believe the deadline for signing reinforcements was today. Dont know if that applies to North Americans or includes European players too.

Will potential injuries, the lines/systems will no doubt change again.
Agree we needed an extra man already. Clearly knackered should easily have won this but our team ain't performing. Not raising shit playing like this

Culligan got hit by a puck on the bench. Didn't look too bad initially, he was sitting with a towel trying to stop the bleeding. The doc got called to the dressing room at the period break so maybe there were complications. Hopefully he's ok and it's nothing major.

Mychan on the other hand, I hope his next bowel movement is a hedgehog!

ASHIPP

Ocko said:
Devil94 said:
Thought the deadline was feb 15th?
Certainly is. Chapter 3.11 of IIHF Transfer Regulations.
I knew there was someone out there in possession of the facts!

The question is now whether they will go ahead and bring in anyone for the final push.

A heavy schedule and those crucial CC games will test the team's stamina.

Nottingham beat Belfast tonight in a SO. Think they had a couple of players still missing.

Disappointing result but really cant see why people are writing us off. It's a blip. Yes we could do with an extra import to cover the next few games due to injuries/fatigue but there is no chance I am writing us off from pushing towards the top. There's five points between us and top with two games in hand over the Clan and and one over the Giants.

This season have been exceptional and I really can't see why that can't continue. A win tomorrow to get us back on track.

Never though we would be good enough to win the league, but being active in all competitions , though it dose seam that v the so called week er teams we giving them a soft time

KaneDevils

KaneDevils said:
Good webcast.
Well done Fife, best team won!

Seems our arrogance is biting us on the arse right now. :idea:
Forgot to mention, the Steelers two new crappy Euro signings had another howler, 2 goals and an assist for the one, and another shutout for the other. He's now conceded 1 in three games!!
G's awful PP continues too, just the 4 PPG's from 7 PP's tonight.

:lol:

Ocko

I wouldn't say we have been arrogant at all. This team went through a purple patch and we were all rightly confident. We are in a slight slump but we are still up there with the best in the league. We lost tonight but I'm a lot happier as a Devils fan than a Flyer taking everything into account, I wouldn't bet on them making the play offs, yet we are in with a shout of a trophy. It's not arrogance it's the way the table and cups currently are. We've earnt our place as contenders.

Ocko

KaneDevils said:
KaneDevils said:
Good webcast.
Well done Fife, best team won!

Seems our arrogance is biting us on the arse right now. :idea:
Forgot to mention, the Steelers two new crappy Euro signings had another howler, 2 goals and an assist for the one, and another shutout for the other. He's now conceded 1 in three games!!
G's awful PP continues too, just the 4 PPG's from 7 PP's tonight.

:lol:
You realise they played Dundee right?